2

Roman woke up and Virgil was asleep next to him. He smiled at the sleeping boy. He brushed the hair away from his face and admired his features. He ran his thumb across the boy's jaw. Virgil leaned into his touch.

'Adorable,' Roman thought. 'I will make sure you stay mine. I'll make sure you're happy and I won't let anyone hurt you. No one else can have you. You're mine, my Stormcloud. Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...'

"..Ro..?" Virgil mumbled, still half asleep.

"Morning, Stormcloud," Roman whispered back.

"What time is it?" Virgil mumbled, rubbing his eyes, the sleeve of his oversized shirt over his hand.

Roman checked the time. "It's almost 9:30."

Virgil sat up and yawned. "I should get up then. I have a shift at Hot Topic at 11."

Roman sat up, smiling at the younger. "Alright. I can give you a ride when you need to leave if you would like."

"Sure. Thanks, Ro," Virgil said, getting up, looking for something to wear.

-------------------------------------------------------

"When does your shift end? I can pick you up," Roman asked, with a smile.

"You don't have to pick me up Ro," Virgil said. He felt like Roman had done so much for him already. Like a lot more than he did for him.

"Virgil, when do you get done with work?"

"At 3," (Idk I haven't had a job yet) Virgil said. He smiled at the taller man.

"Then I will see you at 3." Roman kissed Virgil on the forehead.

"See you at 3." Virgil got out of the car.

-----------------------------------

Roman went back to his house and started doing some research about Virgil's parents: Rush Storm and Megan Storm- maiden name is Willson. He learned they have a shared net worth of about 8 million, they live 45 minutes away from Roman's house (northwest), they went to Brazil on vacation last month, they go to church every Sunday and more. Most importantly he learned that they were going to be getting home from the golf club in about 50 minutes.

Roman grabbed a few things, made a call, got into his car, and started driving northwest.

-------------------------------------------

(it's been about a week)

"Oh, wow," Virgil muttered, looking at the news link he was sent by Logan

"What is it, Love?" Roman asked. They were lying in Virgil's bed watching a movie.

Virgil showed Roman his phone. "My parents died." He wasn't really sure how to feel. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them, they barely talked to him since he was like 5 years old, they were mentally, and occasionally physically, abusive. His parents are the reason he's alive, though, and they got him the apartment.