4

It was about a week later.

Roman ran his fingers through Virgil's hair, who was asleep. 'Hero? I like that,' he thought. He couldn't get Virgil calling him his hero out of his head. 'My Virgil called me his hero. My love thinks of me as his hero.' He smiled happily. He thought he couldn't be happier, but he was proven wrong when Virgil called him his hero.

Virgil shifted a little, then sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I gotta use the bathroom," he yawned, getting up, sleepily walking off.

'I love him so much. My precious... My love... My Virgil... My... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...' Roman snapped out of his thought when Virgil walked back into the room. Virgil slumped down on the bed, putting his arm around Roman, cuddling into him. "Sleep well, my Princess."

"Sleep well, my Prince," Virgil yawned. Roman smiled, rubbing Virgil's back, and kissing his head.

'Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...'

---------------------------------

Roman and Virgil were going for a walk in the park. Roman turned around and faced Virgil. "You walk slow," he chuckled.

"I do not," Virgil crossed his arms. "You're just twice my size." Roman chuckled. He picked Virgil up. Virgil wrapped his legs around Roman's waist and arms around his neck. "What are you doing?" Virgil giggled. Roman kept walking.

"Holding the most lovely person in the world."

"Shut up..." Virgil mumbled, hiding his face in Roman's shoulder.

"I love you."

"I- I love you, too."

-------------------------------

A few months later. (I guess.)

Virgil and Roman were at the store.

"I'm gonna grab some toothpaste and maybe some deodorant," Virgil said, looking at his list.

"Alright, I will meet you there in a minute," Roman said.

A few minutes later, Roman walked over to where Virgil was. When he got there he saw a guy that was looking Virgil up and down, while Virgil grabbed toothpaste then reached for some deodorant, which was just out of reach.

"Need help?" the guy asked.

Virgil turned to the guy. "Oh, yeah." The guy grabbed it and handed it to Virgil. "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Cutie," the guy winked. Roman snuck a picture of the guy, ready to send it to Remus.

"O-oh, u-um, w-well, I-I u-um," Virgil stuttered. Roman was about ready to rip the guy's face off. "I-I-I have a-a-a b-boyfriend."

"You don't have to play hard to get, Cutie."

'Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.' Roman had enough, sent the pic to Remus, and walked forward. He wrapped his arm around Virgil. "Leave my boyfriend alone," he growled. Virgil hid behind Roman, his arms around him. The guy rolled his eyes and walked away. "Ready to check out?" Roman asked Virgil in a softer voice.

"Yeah," Virgil said. "And thank you."

-------------------------------------------

It was later that day. Virgil was asleep. Roman had been texting Remus talking about what they should do to/about that guy. They came up with a plan and a time to meet up. Roman shook Virgil lightly.

"Ro?" Virgil asked sleepily.

"I just wanted to let you know. I'm gonna go do something with my brother. I will be back later," Roman said quietly.

"Okay," Virgil yawned. "I will see you later."

-------------------------------

Roman and Remus ambushed the guy in an ally. Roman plunged a knife into the guy, while Remus coved his mouth. Roman pulled the knife out, then stabbed the guy repeatedly. He pulled the knife out for the last time and Remus let the guy drop.

"That was fun," Remus said. "You get back to your boy toy and I will take care of this."

"Thanks, Remus," Roman said.

------------------------------------

Roman walked into Virgil's room. He laid down and cuddled Virgil.

"Ro?" Virgil asked.

"Sorry I'm back so late," Roman said.

"It's all good," Virgil yawned, wrapping his arms around him.

-----------------------------------

The two were in the living room. Roman brought over his guitar. He was playing for Virgil, who was entranced in the music. Roman finished the song he was playing.

"You're really good at that," Virgil said.

"Well, thank you, Lovely," Roman smiled at Virgil. He put his guitar to the side and pulled Virgil onto his lap. 'Mine.'

"You never told me how good you were playing the guitar."

Roman chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you, too." 

(720 words.)