23

Virgil stared down at the sleeping baby in his arms with a smile of pure joy and happiness. Ever since he was young he always wanted to have a child and how he had such a cute little one of his own one. He couldn't be happier at this moment, but unlike him, Roman has some mixed feelings.

Roman was also happy. He was happy that Virgil was so happy. He was happy to have a baby with the one he loves so much. He was just happy, but he couldn't help the tinges of jealousy.

Virgil's attention was split and not fully on Roman causing his feelings of jealousy. Roman knew it would happen. He knew very well it would happen, but that doesn't mean he likes it.

Roman just wasn't used to not having Virgil's attention fully on him. Since the two started dating Virgil was all his. Virgil's attention was usually only on him, and if it wasn't it was on a movie, tv-show, a song, or something random like that that was short-lasting. But now? Now it was a baby they'd be raising for the next 18 or so years.

Roman knew he'd have to get used to Virgil's attention being split, and he would. It's just not going to happen right away. He could live with the feeling of jealousy because he knew Virgil would forever be his Stormcloud. No one could ever take Virgil from Roman. No one.

The two men stared at the sleeping baby. The baby had Virgil's nose and lips, but the rest of the facial features were more like Roman's. The baby's eyes, though not open at the moment, were a clear emerald green, more like Roman's eyes than Virgil's. It was the most beautiful green you'd ever see. The little hair that was already on its head was black, like Virgil's. It was perfect.

The baby yawned a little and it moved, curling into Virgil more. Its tiny fingers were curled around one of Roman's fingers and squeezed a little. Though it may have seemed to possibly be waking up, the baby kept sleeping. It was such a cute sight.

Smiling, Roman leaned forward and kissed Virgil's head. Virgil looked up at Roman with a smile. They looked into each other's eyes. Their eyes filled with love. They knew everything would be alright no matter what.

"I love you, Ro."

"I love you, Stormcloud." 

The end................? 

(409 words.) 

Don't worry! This au isn't over. 

I'm going to be coming out with a second book. It will be mostly based around their kid, though. The first part is planned to be posted at the beginning of the new year, so in about a week. 

If you have any suggestions for the name of the second book let me know. 

Also, drop your guesses of the baby's gender and possible baby names. :) 

I hope y'all enjoyed the story, and are looking forward to the new one. I appreciate all of the support and love y'all have shown throughout everything. I love and appreciate all of you! 

(517 words.)