Like over a year or two later or something. Roman and Virgil officially live together.

Virgil was in the kitchen making a cake. It was Roman's birthday. It was also like 4 am. Virgil woke up and couldn't sleep, so he decided to make Roman's cake now, instead of later.

Roman woke up and didn't see Virgil anywhere. He heard noises coming from outside the room. He shot up and walked out there. He saw Virgil take the cake out of the oven and set it to cool.

"Isn't it a bit early for cake making?" Roman asked, chuckling.

Virgil looked over to Roman. "I couldn't sleep, so I figured it would do this now instead of later," he explained.

Roman walked over. He put his arms around Virgil. "I love you," he whispered in Virgil's ear then kissed his neck. Virgil leaned back on him, looking up.

"I love you, too," Virgil smiled.

"Sooo, do you want help with the cake?" Roman asked.

"No," Virgil said. "I want to do this for you. You do so much for me already."

"I love doing things for you," Roman said. "I would do anything for you. I will do anything for you. I care about you. I love you. You're everything I need."

"I love you and care about you, too," Virgil turned around, putting his arms around Roman's neck. "And you're all I need."

Roman leaned down and kissed Virgil. Roman licked Virgil's bottom lip asking for entrance. Virgil parted his lips and Roman took no time to slip his tongue into his mouth. Roman's tongue exploring the new territory, making Virgil hum and moan quietly.

After a few minutes, they pulled apart for air. "Mine," Roman said breathly on Virgil's lips before kissing him. The kiss got deepened again.

After their make-out session, Virgil iced the cake. Roman watching because Virgil wouldn't let him help. 'Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...' Roman thought.

"I love you," Roman said with a smile, staring at Virgil.

Virgil looked up from icing the cake. "I love you," Virgil smiled.

--------------------------

The two were sitting in the living room.

"I have a gift for you because it's your birthday," Virgil said. "And you have to take it because I got it for you."

"Okay," Roman chuckled.

"I'll be right back," Virgil said, got up, and ran to their room. He came back holding something behind his back. "Here. I hope you like it." He handed a paper to Roman.

Roman looked at the paper. It was a drawing of the two of them from their first date. They were sitting under a tree, surrounded by flowers.

Roman smiled. He looked up at Virgil, who looked nervous and was fiddling with his sleeves. "I love it," Roman said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Roman leaned forward and kissed Virgil. "I love it and you. It's amazing, just like you."

"I'm glad you like it," Virgil smiled. He was nervous Roman wouldn't like it. "I was scared you would hate it."

"I couldn't hate anything you give me," Roman reassured. "Nor could I hate anything about you."

Virgil blushed. "I couldn't hate you either."

-----------------------------------

Roman came in holding something behind his back, "Hey, Virgil. Do you wanna see something beautiful?" Roman asked.

Virgil looked at him, "I guess."

In response, Roman pulled out a mirror and held it in front of Virgil's face. "You're the most beautiful thing ever."

"Nuuuuuuu."

-----------------------------------

"Love," Roman called, leaning on the bathroom door. "I will be back later."

"Okay," Virgil called, from the shower. "See you later, Princey."

"Bye, my Princess."

"Bye, my Prince."

-----------------------------------------

The body fell. Blood was spilling from the cuts. Without a word he nodded at Remus as he left, leaving his brother to the body. Sometimes he wondered what Remus did with the bodies, but as long as they were not found he didn't care.

----------------------------------------------

Roman walked into his and Virgil's apartment. He saw Virgil in the kitchen trying to make something.

"Hello, my Lovely," Roman said, walking over with a smile. "What are you making?"

"Hi, Romie," Virgil smiled, looking at Roman. "I was trying to make *insert meal*, but I accidentally burned it." Virgil sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "I can't cook."

Roman chuckled a little. "Don't worry about it, my Stormy. I'll make us some Ramen noodles."

------------------------------------

They watched some Disney while eating the Ramen noodles Roman made. After eating, they cuddled on the couch. Virgil soon fell asleep, Roman following not long after. 

(753 words.)