6

Roman and Virgil were having a picnic under the stars. They ate the food Roman brought, resting on the blanket.

Roman gave Virgil the hoodie from around his waist because he was cold. Roman's hoodie was a size big on himself, and Virgil was shorter and smaller, so the hoodie was about 3 sizes too big. In Roman's opinion, Virgil looked adorable in the oversized hoodie. In Virgil's opinion, the oversized hoodie was comfy, warm, and smelled like Roman, so he liked it.

The two ended up spending the rest of their night cuddling under the stars.

------------------------------------

Roman woke up with Virgil asleep in his arms. He shook Virgil's shoulder, "Love, it's time to wake up."

Virgil rubbed his eyes. "I'm tired, though."

"We can take a nap later, but we both have work."

"Fine," Virgil whined, sitting up.

"If we didn't have work, I wouldn't make you get up."

"I know. *yawn*"

------------------------------------

Virgil was at work and Roman was 'at work' with Remus. Roman and Remus were working on plans for future victims. They had a couple of people they were already planning to go after. Roman usually just killed people he viewed as a threat unless Remus needs his help, and Remus just enjoyed killing people whether they are a threat or not. 

(217 words. I feel like the chapters keep getting shorter. lol)