20

Thank you @Virgil-Sister-Jinx24 for the wedding suggestions.

It was wedding night and everyone was so excited. Remus was with Roman and Patton was with Virgil, as they got ready for their midnight/moonlight wedding.

"How are you feeling, Kiddo?" Patton asked as he straightened (gayened) Virgil's purple suit.

"I'm excited, but also nervous," Virgil said, looking at himself in a full-length mirror.

Patton nodded. "I felt the same when Janus and I got married."

Virgil nodded. He picked his bouquet of purple, red, black, and white roses. He looked at himself in the mirror again, now holding the roses.

"You look so beautiful," Patton said, putting his hands on Virgil's shoulders, standing behind him, looking in the mirror.

"Thank you, Patton."

~with Roman~

"So you ready for this?" Remus asked, leaning against the wall.

"Of course I am. He's going to officially be my little Stormcloud," Roman said, fixing his suit. "I've been waiting for this day since I first saw him.

Remus looked at the time. "It's time."

-------

"So you, Roman Prince, take Virgil to be your husband?"

"I do," Roman said with love in his eyes.

"Do you, Virgil Storm, take Roman to be your husband?"

"I do," Virgil said.

"You may now kiss your husband."

The two kissed as the clock struck midnight. 

(215 words. I hope this was good. Sorry for the wait.)