13

"Can I sit there?" Virgil asked.

"My lap?" Roman clarified. Virgil nodded shyly. Roman smiled at him and pulled Virgil on his lap. "Of course you can, Kitty!"

"Thanks, Romie," Virgil giggled a little.

Roman kissed Virgil softly. When he pulled away he rested his forehead on Virgil's. The two looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes just enjoying the comfortable silence. "I love you so much, Virgil," Roman whispered softly.

"I love you so much, too, Roman," Virgil whispered back.

-----------------------------------

Roman held a sleeping Virgil in his arms as he laid in bed. He ran his fingers through Virgil's hair, admiring his adorable face.

'Forever mine,' he thought with a soft smile. 'Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine...'

Virgil moved a little, cuddling farther into Roman, hiding his face in his chest. Roman hid his face in Virgil's hair, breathing in his scent. Roman eventually fell asleep as well.

------------------------------------------

Roman kissed sleeping Virgil on the head, before leaving the apartment to go to... work?

He met up with Remus and... did his... job?

------------------------------------------------

Roman watched all the blood of his body. He was using the shower at Remus's house before going back to his and Virgil's apartment. He put on his now-blood-free clothes. He said bye to Remus and went back to his and Virgil's apartment.

-----------------------------------

Roman walked into his and Virgil's apartments and saw Virgil making something. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist.

"What are you making, Kitten?" Roman asked.

"Brownies," Virgil said. He poured the batter into a brownie tin thing. He put the brownies in the oven. "How was work?" Virgil asked, turning to Roman.

"It was good. A little harder than usual, but it went well," Roman said. Virgil nodded. Roman kissed him sweetly. "I'm glad to be back here, with you. My favorite time is spent with you."

Virgil smiled back at Roman. "Same."

Roman kissed Virgil again. "How about while the brownies bake, I make something for dinner. Will you help me?"

"Sure," Virgil said.

---------------------------------------------

They ate dinner while watching a movie. After they eat dinner they eat the brownies with vanilla ice cream. (I want brownies with vanilla ice cream!!!)

(366 words.)