11

Roman woke up and Virgil was still asleep. He had plans with Remus. He didn't want to wake Virgil so he just wrote a note and left it on the counter, just in case Virgil wakes up before he's back.

-------------------------------------

Roman slid the knife across a lady's throat as he twisted her head the other way. The other day he and Virgil were getting coffee at this coffee shop and this lady was looking at Virgil in a way Roman really didn't like.

Her body fell to the ground, her eyes already glazed. Her neck was broken and blood was spilling out of her mouth and the cut of her neck.

-------------------------------

Roman got home and walked in. He was a tired Virgil sitting on the counter, eating a cookie-brownie, a glass of milk was next to him.

"Well, good morning, my Princess," Roman said, walking over. Virgil looked over at him. "Is that what you're eating for breakfast?"

"Maybe?" Virgil answered. Roman gave him a look like 'really?'.

"You know you should eat healthier," Roman said.

"Sorry. It was the first thing I found and I'm tired."

"I can make you something to eat."

"You already do so much for me-" Virgil is cut off by Roman pecking his lips.

"I'm going to make you some breakfast. Any requests?"

"Whatever you make I will eat."

-------------------------------------

"Wow, a lot of people have been going missing," Virgil mumbled to himself.

"Whacha say?" Roman asked.

"Oh," Virgil said. "I just came across a news article and I was just thinking out loud that there's been a lot of people going missing the past few years."

"Oh," Roman said. He was a little nervous that Virgil might get suspicious. "Maybe they're runaways. You know like those 5 kids were suspected of doing, back in school."

"Yeah, maybe," Virgil shrugged. 

(307 words. I'm running out of ideas for this book. If you have any suggestions let me know! :D)