17

Roman plunged the knife into this random person, who looked at Virgil, throat holding them in place. Remus proceeds to chop the person's head off. The body and head fell to the ground.

----------------------------

Roman kissed Virgil's neck lightly. The two were cuddling (roman=big-spoon, virgil=little-spoon) on the couch watching TV. There was a jumpscare on the TV, making Virgil jump a little. Roman just tightened his grip on Virgil in a comforting way.

----------------------------

Roman and Virgil were walking through a beautiful forest setting to the spot where they went on their first date. Roman was holding a picnic basket. They got to an open, sunny spot. There were flowers all over and a stream going through.

They both smiled. They remembered their first date there. They were both awkward, mostly Virgil, though. There was a lot of blushing and embarrassment.

Roman laid out a picnic blanket and they sat down.

-------

It was later that night. They were still in the picnic spot. Virgil was sitting next to the stream, lightly touching a flower. Roman smiles at how adorable Virgil was. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. He got up and walked over to Virgil.

"Virgil," Roman said, gaining the small man's attention. "I have an important question to ask you."

"What is it, Ro?" Virgil turned to Roman.

Roman shifted his position so he was down on one knee. He moved the small box into view. "Virgil Storm, will you do me the honor and marry me?" Roman asked, opening the box.

Virgil was shocked, he had tears in his eyes. He nodded, not fully trusting his voice yet.

Roman smirked. "I want to hear you say it."

Virgil jumped onto Roman, hugging him. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he said.

"Good," Roman smirked, slipping the ring on Virgil's finger. He hugged Virgil, kissing him.

~the ring~ 

(311 words. I got the idea for the proposal from @IvyRose449 . Thank you for the idea/suggestion! I hope you like it! Also, I hope y'all like the ring.)