21

(At the end y'all get to vote for something that could change the future of this book.) 

Virgil and Roman were cuddling, enjoying being married. They were having a chill day just to themselves. They've been binge-watching Disney.

"Uh, hey Ro?" Virgil questioned hesitantly.

"Yes, Stormcloud?" Roman asked. He ran his fingers through Virgil's hair sensing his anxiousness.

"Have... have you ever thought of having... having kids?" Virgil asked anxiously.

Roman wasn't quite sure how to answer. Sure he may have thought about it once or twice. He just didn't expect Virgil to ask about it. Would having a kid mean he has to share Virgil? Well kinda, but in a different way. He could see himself having a baby with Virgil. But how would they do it? Adopt? Surrogate? A magic witch? Would he love the baby like he loves Virgil? Would he try to love it and end up hating it?

After Roman didn't answer Virgil started to panic. "Sorry, i-it was just a thought," he sat up "Don't worry abo-"

"No. No, Virgil. Calm down," Roman said, sitting up and pulling Virgil on his lap. "I just wasn't expecting you to ask."

"O-oh... sorry..." Virgil muttered looking down at his hands.

"No. Don't be sorry," Roman put his finger under Virgil's chin, making him look at him. "Do you want a baby?" he asked. Virgil nodded. "Okay then let's have a baby."

"Really?" Virgil asked. "We don't have to have one. If you don't want one that's okay. It's a decision both of us should be okay with."

"Virgil. I would love to raise a kid with you," Roman replied.

"Wait, so how are we going to do this? We're both guys, anatomy doesn't work that way."

Roman thought a sec before responding, "Well, we could adopt, or have a surrogate. I'm pretty sure Remus knows a witch who could help. There are a few different options. We can think about it and talk about it and come to a solution."

"Yeah, okay," Virgil nodded. 

(338 words.) 

Now y'all get to vote for something~ 

How should Virgil and Roman have a baby?

1. Adoption

2. Surrogate

3. A witch who can magically make the baby biologically both of their kid