[30]

Ryuna entered inside her flat and looked around, 'It'd be nice to live at a different place... with a better interior'.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi placed their suitcases in the main room and take turns taking a shower whilst Ryuna decided to try to find clothes that could possibly look good on them, she then noticed a forgotten pile of clothes. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had left some of their clothes in one of her drawers.

The girl tiptoed inside, Hoseok was still in the shower and Ryuna tried her hardest not to peek. She didn't want to look like a complete perv, but she couldn't resist. There he stood, behind the fogged-up glass wall. His toned abdomen had water droplets trickling down his torso, and his shoulders- Ryuna snapped out of her daydream. Hoseok had turned around and was looking right at her, his wet black hair sticking to his forehead and covering his right eye. He pushed it back and gave Ryuna a small wink before he turned back to continue showering. Her cheeks heated up and she left the fresh clothes and make sure there was a towel on the bathroom counter, before running out of there and giving the other clothes to Namjoon and Yoongi.

 Her cheeks heated up and she left the fresh clothes and make sure there was a towel on the bathroom counter, before running out of there and giving the other clothes to Namjoon and Yoongi

Namjoon and Yoongi sniffed the air, a smell of another hybrids came from the clothes in their hands. "I think those belong to the three hybrids" Ryuna spoke up.

"I won't wear it", Yoongi tossed his clothes before walking over to reach his suitcase.

"Please, wear it Yoongs. You have to dressed up for a first impression, and you don't have a lot of clothes."

Yoongi tried to suppress his giggle after hearing his nickname before pulling on a cold face as usual.

"Fine"

**Seokjin's POV*

It has just been an hour but I miss them already

Seokjin just finished doing the dishes when the doorbell rang.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Who do we have here?"

"Good afternoon, sir. We're from Huge Big Hit Entertainment and we would like to scout you for our new group."

"Come on in, let's talk inside," Seokjin was quite confused about the reason why he wasn't included in the email and welcomed the man in.

"As what I said earlier, we're from Huge Big Hit Entertainment and we would like to scout you for our new group. You will train with the other trainees here, but don't worry so much about it. Here are the brochure and my business card." The man handed some papers for him to read. "Have you make up your mind?"

"Yes, I'll take this opportunity."

"Can we get you to the company today? Everyone will be there to hand in their forms and we want to do a bit check-up,"

"Sure, just give me time to get ready"

"A black van will pick you up at 1.45, be ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your votes make my day :)