[3] Insist-고집

Jimin was still straddling his little mate's body. Ryuna was even too tired to break loose, Jimin is too strong she thought.

"J-Jiminie please step aside? Let me go. Ah, I will give you a can of tuna as a treat if you want to let go of me," She tried persuading him.

Jimin's fluffy ears perks up at the mentioning of his favourite food. Tuna? I LOVE IT! No, I mustn't be tempted. I must succeed in getting MY mate first then I can think about the damn food.

"Promise me first you will be my mate, then I'll step aside," Jimin said to her.

Be his mate? Heol, for real? I'm a normal human. No matter how handsome he is, I don't want to be a cat wannabe or..oR wHatEvEr fake cat's mate!

"Ya, we're different Jimin. I'm a human and you're a cat, no no no I mean a cat that could shift to human. We. can't. be. together," she rejected with full emphasis on each word.

"Why not? All of my friends are free to choose their mate of their choice. I'm also quite handsome man among my kinds. Ah, I can also give you many kittens. How many kittens do you want? 8, 10, or 15 ?? I can give you 100 kittens too." He smiles, an excited twinkle in his crescent eyes.

100 kittens? Ya! You stupid stealth cat! Does he think giving birth is easy like popping out coins from your wallet?!

Annoyed with Jimin's words that became more and more strange, she was furious and snapped.

"Ya, I don't care with all your nonsense. Get off my damn body! Even until I die, I don't want to be your mate! I'm a normal girl, you freak!"

Jimin blinked once again, he was too confused by her rejection.

Am I not handsome enough? Or not tall enough? Ah, I'm actually not tall enough. But I'm the manliest among the others. Girls even lining up to meet me, Jimin thought confused.

"Ok, if you don't want to accept me in a good way, I think I need to use a little bit of force."

"Listen to me sweetheart, I am a man who doesn't like rejection. If you still don't want to obey your mate, then I'll immediately mate with you, planting my seeds in your womb. Ah, that sounds fun right?" Jimin whispered with his little smirk.

M-mate with h-him? What does that mean? Is it the same as the process of making a child? Andwee! I'm still too young to do that. I'm also not married.

Feeling cornered and have no other choice, she then agreed to his offer to be his mate. At least it can save her from his mating threat.

"F-fine! I want to be your mate. But NO with the mating part! I'm still very young. I haven't graduate and work. I'm also not married. The main thing is I don't want to mate!" She asserted with full emphasis on each word.

"Alright alright, I can wait for you for that part, and ah, marriage? You want us to get married? Don't worry. I'll find a job after this. I will give you lots of money and we will soon get married like other humans," Jimin answered with smile.

Ck, marriage bullshit. He's in fact still asking for fish from me, he's probably just another counterfeit hope provider.
Ryuna thought.

After the good deal, Jimin immediately step aside from her body, sitting on the bed right next to her, still naked, just with blankets covering several parts of his body.

"Ya ! Don't you have clothes to cover your body?" Ryuna asked breaking the silence.

Jimin turned to her, clicked his tongue then answered, "Do you think cats need clothes? Then what are the furs for, you fool."