[26]

Please name this chapter ...
#I know I'm so lazy these days#
_______________________________________

What have I done, Ryuna cursed at herself. She didn't want a life like this, Ryuna just wanted a normal life as it should. 

"I'm home..."

The middle-aged woman finally came home, and Ryuna approached her grandmother right away, she needed lots of explanation from her. 

"Halmeoni..."

"Oh my goodness, Ryuna. You haven't slept yet?"

Ryuna shook her head, her hands immediately gripping her grandmother's weak ones. Peering over at her grandma with her wounded look. 

"My dear granddaughter, what's wrong with you, honey? Why are you crying?"  Halmeoni looked worried to see her only granddaughter in tears. "Did they do anything bad to you? Tell me, who would dare to hurt my beautiful granddaughter's feeling."

Ryuna shook her head firmly, denying her grandmother's accusations. "I'm the bad guy, Halmeoni. I'm the one who hurt their feelings."

"Mwo?"
What?

Ryuna rubbed her tears gruffly, she didn't want to live with feelings of regret like this. 

"Halmeoni salyojuseyo"
Grandma, help me

"Help to do what, dear?"

Ryuna kept silent for a moment, taking a deep breath. "Please help detach me from all those hybrids. I can't be their mate or even marry them, Halmeoni. I love them, I won't be able to choose one and hurt the others. I can't, Grandma!"

Ryuna's body slumped on the floor and she cried out a little. Ever since she met the hybrids she felt so loved, a feeling she had never received. But what could she do to repay them? She couldn't.

Halmeoni looked at her granddaughter with a sad look, she thought that giving four handsome hybrids would make Ryuna happy, cheerful and put a smile on her face just like before but her estimates were off the mark. Ryuna was even more hurt and burdened. 

From the front door, the four hybrids who heard their conversation stared miserably at Ryuna. They felt that they were cause of Ryuna being so hurt.

"Then don't choose me, you fool! Choose the human you like, but don't show that tears again!" Yoongi exclaimed without hesitation. He couldn't bare seeing his soon-to-be mate crying because of him. 

Ryuna turned her head, staring wistfully at the four hybrids who hurt because of her.

"You don't need to choose me if you were forced, Ryuna. I'm fine that way," Namjoon said. 

"Forgive Jinnie, I won't force you anymore, Ryuna." 

"Hoseokie is alright. Be happy, Ryuna ..."

The atmosphere was so sad, no more laughter or loud screams from the hybrids. Everyone felt a tug from their hearts that couldn't __________ (fill in this sentence yourself)

"I know a way, Ryuna," Halmeoni exclaimed suddenly. "It all started because of your grandfather's stupidity, but grandma believes his stupid way will work. Your hybrids can turn to perfect humans, Ryuna."

Haahahahah I hope that you guys won't be upset at this book's ending later on 💀, remember there is no 'false hope' between us 😂