[25] Jin, I'm sorry

Queen of not uploading
_______________________________________

Ryuna dropped herself on her grandma's old couch, she had been working hard all day to take care of her four hybrids, ofcourse she'd be extremely tired.

Her eyes followed the ceiling, thinking over a few things she didn't even need to think about anymore. As to the three hybrids that were in Seoul, it has been a long time since she left them, how are they,,

"Hyung, slow down!" Namjoon shouted from the bathroom. "Ah, it hurts! I want to be bathed by Ryuna alone!"

Ryuna chuckled, imagining how noisy were the wolf and panther hybrids. You were probably curious at why Yoongi were the one who bathed Namjoon. So...

Earlier after Namjoon asked Ryuna to bathed him, Yoongi immediately offered to help. Honestly, Ryuna was impressed bcs she didn't think Yoongi wants to help her to do this, especially the panther was scared of water, but she has no other choice. Bathing Namjoon was the same as committing suicide twice, of course the first time was with Jimin. 

"Jimin, Tae, Kookie ... I miss you all," Her voice faltered. She missed her three hybrids so much, she missed them too much that it felt suffocating.

Ryuna might be able to secretly return to Seoul to meet her three hybrids, but what about her future? As a woman, she certainly won't marry more than one man. After all, to be honest, she also didn't want a marriage. Being close enough to her hybrids was more than enough. Marriage wasn't a small, easy matter.

"Ryuna..."

"Y-yeah..?"

Seokjin suddenly appeared beside her in his pajamas. 
"Can Seokjin sit next to Ryuna?" 

Ryuna smiled, then nodded in response. 

"Why haven't you fallen asleep yet?" Ryuna asked after Seokjin sat right next to her. 

"I was going to sleep, but Namjoon and Yoongi are very noisy. So I'm not sleepy anymore," he explained with his lips pursed forward. "Ryuna, why haven't you slept yet?" 

"I'm just thinking about a few things."

"Like what? Just tell me, Seokjinie likes bedtime stories." 

Ryuna glanced to look at Seokjin's face. The hybrid was already old enough, he's the oldest compared to others. But somehow his behavior was still so childish, reminding her of the youngest Jeon Jungkook. 

The girl wets her lower lip for a moment while mentally prepare for what'd happen. Her brain was sorting words she will say to the hybrid. 

"Hm, this happened..." Ryuna seemed hesitant to tell the story, but hide her own problems wasn't a good choice too. "I have another hybrids in Seoul."

Ryuna paused, anticipating his reaction. But Seokjin was still in his place, remained quiet and watching the female calmly.

"Then what about it, Ryuna? Keep going.."

Okay,  I think it's okay if I tell him everything.

"I had three hybrids from different types just like you guys. A cat, bunny, and tiger. But I'm quite unsure about the one who I mentioned last, he's more like a gorilla than a tiger hybrid," Ryuna explained with a slight smile, remembering her memories with the three most naughty hybrids she had ever dealt with.
And of course Kim Taehyung won.

"They stay at Seoul. I was forced to leave because it would be difficult to hold on. " 

"Why is it difficult?"

"My mom and dad didn't approve. I'm a human, of course I won't be able to marry the three." 

"So you can't get married to us, too?" Seokjin asked in a weak voice. "Not getting married means we can't mate, then what will happen to us, Ryuna? We will forever trapped in this hybrid body. We can't be fully human."

Ryuna's heart clenched at the sight of Seokjin. She also didn't want this to happen. Everything wasn't her fault, but why she need to deal with a strange life. Couldn't she live like the other humans?

"I—I don't know, Seokjin. Forgive me..."

His tears fell, Seokjin cried in pain for the first time. He immediately stood up and left Ryuna in silence.

 He immediately stood up and left Ryuna in silence