[2] Identity-정체

"Ah, my guess is right! You're a male!" Ryuna shrieked happily after forcing Jimin to bend over. Whereas Jimin can only surrender to mourn his fate.

I have never mate before but I had been told to bend over.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After giving him food and milk, she planned to bathe him.

"Alright, now let's take a bath. You have to take a bath before getting into bed, your fur is a little dirty," She said carrying Jimin into her bathroom.

In the bathroom, she immediately put Jimin on the chair near the bathtub. She soon removed her clothes which was already drenched by the rain.

Jimin, who saw her taking off her clothes, could only be quiet and petrified, feeling embarrassed but still looking at Ryuna's body from top to toe with his round eyes. Jimin is a man, of course he wouldn't refuse to look if he was offered a beautiful naked female like that.

Gosh, what did I see? I should turn or close my eyes, but ah, forget it. After all, she had seen my private part, so it's okay right if I looked at her's too? We are even now.

Ryuna, who had finished stripping out her clothes, immediately approached Jimin and carried him closer to the bathtub.

Uh , I pressed something. Big enough for the size of a female.

"Ah, it looks like we can't bath together i then tub Jiminie. I just remember that cats have fleas. What if I got fleas from you too. Mian ne ... Cah, well then you can uh— chill in this little tub," She pointed to the small tub next to the big bathtub.

Yak ! I am clean. I have no flea, Jimin thought, annoyed. His plan to be closer to his mate's body failed. Yes, Jimin insisted that Ryuna is his mate from now on, of course because they had seen each other's body, even though she had only seen him in his cat form.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After the bathing session finished, Ryuna immediately brought Jimin out to dry. Jimin actually didn't like to be wet. But because he got a beautiful view from her, he was willing to do it, even every day.

"Cah ... you're clean and smells good Jiminie. Now it's time to sleep. Do you want to sleep on the floor or next to me, hm?"

Getting such a question Jimin jumped straight down from her arm to her bed.

"Ah, so you want to sleep next to me? All right. Now let's sleep," she said, placing her body next to Jimin, preparing to sleep. Jimin cuddled closer to her, placing his body on Ryuna's chest as if asking for a hug.

"Hey, are you cold? Weird, I had already dried you .. Okay, alright ... Lets cuddle!!" She eventually hugged the cat. It didn't take long, both of them drifted into their dreamland.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

It's morning now, Ryuna was still asleep in the arms of a man.

Uh, why is it so comfortable? It feels warm and - wait! Why do I feel there is a heavy thing on my chest. Does my chest grow bigger? Am supposed to grow at this age?  Why am I not able to move freely, what is this?  She thought still half-conscious.

"Nghh.. A person's head? Why is there a head buried on my chest?" She said still half-conscious. She needed a few seconds to gather her awareness. Then-

KYAAAAAAAA !!!!

Bugh .. Bugh ..

She shrieked with a deadly kick.
The man immediately woke up from his sleep while stroking his butt with a pout.