[6] Sweet-Talker

"No!! I can't agree with this! How could you treat me like an object?!" Ryuna snapped.

Of course she was angry, which woman won't be angry if was told to sleep with a different man every single day! Even though he's handsome and maybe the limit was only sleeping together but still, Ryuna upholds her pride!

"We don't treat you like an object, Ryun. Instead, we treat you as our precious mate. You couldn't choose between us, that's why we decide to share you," Taehyung said trying to calm her down.

Jimin nodded his head agreeing, "Right, unaa. We decided to share for you. Sharing is good, right?"

Yes, it's indeed good! But if you decide to share a person like this I feel like I want to banish the word 'share' from the dictionaries.

She seemed frustrated with the crazy hybrids who decide anything as they please. She could handle one hybrid, not three! 

God, anyone, please just take them away from me.
"But I'm a human, idiot! Not an animal! What if someone knows that I sleep with a different man every two fucking days. They will definitely call me a slut!"

Ryuna continued to curse in annoyance. The youngest, Jungkook, feeling moved to try to suppress Ryuna's emotions.
"Noona, we aren't animal, neither a pet. We are hybrids but we also have thoughts and feelings and desires, the same as every other person. We can fall in love too. Why can't noona love us back? Noona doesn't need to listen to someone else's words. If noona is ashamed of it, noona can hide noona's face in Kookie's chest." Jungkook reached over and laced his hand with Ryuna's. Bringing hers to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss on it.

Too sweet isn't it? The youngest really can woo and melt the hearts of every girl just by his sweet words. Ryuna can't help it, she was melting. Her heart was racing as she just had no idea that she found Jungkook's words might have a point.

So far Ryuna had never really felt sincerely loved by a man and now she finally gets it. Not only one sincere heart but three sincere hearts that truly love her. If Jimin is willing to work very hard for Ryuna's life sustainability, then she's sure that Taehyung and Jungkook will do anything for her happiness.

**Ryuna POV**

I looked at the three hybrids in front of me. They lowered their head sadly, ears cowering down.

Sad? What did I say to hurt these three hearts?

Sigh- It seemed that I was indeed too harsh this time.

**Back to ___ POV**
Hey come on, they're just a bunch of hybrids who were looking for a mate and Ryuna was all they want.

This was like three adorable furry animals begging for affection from their master and it would be very rude if she rejected all three.

Viewed from any aspect, it was obvious that they wanted her. The proof? The proof was they are willing to SHARE her. Only a crazy man that'd be willing to share the woman he loves with other men, and Ryuna was that woman.

"Raise your head. You want me to see you as a man, then act like a tough man. I don't like men who like to cry!" She said trying to act cold before returning to speak, "Alright alright, I agree. We will take turns every two days."

The three hybrids who slumped down suddenly raised their heads and looked at her with sparkling round eyes. "Ryuna do you mean it? You accept us as your mate?"

She nods her head justifying the words Jimin said just now. "Yes, I accept you guys. If a man can have more than one woman I think it doesn't matter if I do too. But only if you guys don't mind sharing."

Hearing that, neither Jimin, Taehyung nor Jungkook look sad or disapprove. Instead, they look excited and happy. "We don't mind!" They said in unison.

She chuckled amused to hear the three sounded so happy. Gosh, this was the only time Ryuna saw men who were willing and happy to share a woman.

"But I need time to truly love you. Can you help me learn to love you?"

Without thinking, the three of them nodded. "We will help you get used to us and love the three of us without leaving any of us!" Taehyung excitedly jumped and she can only nod at that.

Perhaps because of feeling too happy, the youngest Jeon Jungkook on the other hand sobbed. "Noona.....hic—..hic— t-thank you," he sobbed.

Jungkook walked over to her and immediately hugged her like a small child who snitched to his mother. "Love noona, Love you so much.. hic—.. hic—"

Oh God, Ryuna wanted to laugh and cry at the same time seeing Jungkook crying while hugging her tightly. She lets Jungkook hug her. The girl's hand gently rubbed Jungkook's back to calm him down. "Shh.. stop crying. Kookie is a man, why cry? Noona doesn't like a mushy man."

Hearing her words, Jungkook hurriedly wiped away his tears and hugged her body tighter. "Don't. Noona must still like Kookie!" Jungkook really looked cute, especially with his red nose and pouting lips.

Seeing Jungkook's intimate interactions with Ryuna, the other two hybrids certainly didn't approve.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook how dare you start this first! Today's Wednesday, so it means it's my turn to be with Ryuna. Let her go!" Taehyung yelled not approving.

"No way! Kookie wants to hug noona all day!"

"Ya!!! I also want to do that!" Now is Jimin's time to yell. Without saying anything Jimin hurriedly ran towards Ryuna which was immediately blocked by Jungkook's large body.

"No, Noona belongs to Kookie today."

There was an 'act' of fighting over Ryuna between Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung joined in didn't want to be left behind, lashing forward to her while his lips were muttering in disapproval.

"Ya you two get out of my way, today is my turn!"

She was only able to stare at them doing their thing.

Earlier, they eagerly said that they would share, but now they had been fighting again less than an hour. Were their sweet words were just to trick me?

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

Hi! What did you guys think of this chapter?

How cute is Jungkook?