[7] Sleeping Together

It was almost midnight. Ryuna felt she needed a little.... space, she separated herself from the three hybrids who were fighting over her.

As she recalled in 'those' drama she often watches, men who had many mistresses usually looked very happy but why did she... not exactly feel like that.

After a longgggg anddddd longer debate, finally the youngest Jeon Jungkook won, Taehyung had no other choice but agree to exchange his turn just this time.

At first, you could tell he desperately refused, but after the wrestling match between Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung had to admit his defeat. He definitely would lose. Jungkook was basically a muscle pig, and not comparable to his frail thin body which only contained a bundle of fat in his stomach.

That's Taehyung's own fault. He boastfully wanted to do hand wrestling with Jungkook, and Ryuna as a bet. He's crazy!

She just sat quietly accompanied by Jimin, watching both of them struggle, seemed to not care who the winner was. After all, both of them are just the same.

"Noona ... hurry up, Kookie's sleepy already."

Wow, impatient much?

Jungkook's whining voice made Ryuna quickly speed up her hand to apply night cream on her face. It's her habit to treat her face before going to sleep.

After finishing, she strode to the bed and lied on her bed right next to Jungkook at once. There was no particular strange feeling because Ryuna still saw Jungkook as an adorable little brother for her. Not knowing in the future it might be changing into love 🥺

Jungkook looked adorable with his droopy-looking round eyes. Earlier, Jungkook borrowed Jimin's pajamas because he didn't want to go home to get his belongings, he said that he was tired. Maybe tomorrow he'll pack his things and move them to Ryuna's flat.

"Noona, cuddles..."

She was soon embraced by Jungkook's warm body as he requested. Whereas Jungkook, who thought he was getting the green light from her, embraced her tightly. Placing his face on the crook of her neck sniffing her scent while both hands snaked into her pajamas. His hands grasped her belly, making Ryuna felt some sort of butterly in her stomach.

"Kookie..."

Hearing his name, Jungkook which had almost fallen asleep soon awake.

"Em, what is it noona?"

Ryuna paused to sort out the words she wanted to ask Jungkook. "Noona wants to ask about something, may I?"

Jungkook raised his head from her neck before looking at her face to face and asked softly, "Of course you can. What does noona want to ask? Just ask it all to Kookie."

"You said earlier that if a female can be with many males, does that also apply otherwise? Humm, Noona means, does male like you also be with many females?"

It's a logical question to ask. That's the question that had been clouding her mind non-stop.

Jungkook giggled and smiled sweetly staring at Ryuna, showing his two large rabbit teeth. "Is Noona afraid?"

"W-what?"

Jungkook chuckled, amused at her funny face. "Noona doesn't need to be afraid or worry about us. Male hybrids are different from females. If females can have more than one male, then not with us," he said pausing. "We will only love one female in our lifetime. Even if we are seduced by another female, we will always return to our first mate," Jungkook explained.