[28]

Ryuna woke up with a pillow face. Her eyes are shrunken, her hair disheveled, and her head felt dizzy. She studied a book that was almost as thick as Korean history all night long, anyways her grandfather was so great because everything was written by his own hand. But there's another reason behind her headache, how could she help the hybrids to turn into a perfect 'human'.

Loved by many people. How's that supposed to be?

Instead of thinking about it, she went to the bathroom to freshen up her body. Perhaps she will think about it again after stuffing her stomach with gram's food. Feeling guilty for letting her grandmother cook alone, but she was really tired.

Now that her body felt fresh, a full stomach, a quiet atmosphere filled the house because the residents have gone somewhere, leaving Ryuna with foods on the dining table that has moved to her stomach. She chose to be in the living room, sitting while her eyes glued to the tv screen, thinking about what is the easy way to get her hybrids to receive lots of love from people around them.

"Why didn't he write a specific amount of people!" Ryuna muttered because the instructions were unclear ;) But even if it's explained in the book, how do the hybrids get all that sincere love from? It is impossible to complete the requirement in one night.

The tv was on and it connected automatically to Ryuna's Youtube account. Ryuna was so overwhelmed by the meaning of her grandfather's writing and can't focus on choosing which video to watch when she accidentally came across an audition video. An audition to become a K-pop idol.

AyO HitMAn baNg InTRoDuCes hiT iT tHe SeConD aUdiTIon.

Rap, Dance, noraero sangdaebangui giseoneul jeaphae~

"Wait a second.." Ryuna immediately turned up the volume, listening to the video carefully. "This is it!" she exclaimed, finally knowing the answer she needed.

"Idols! With lots of fans! Finally!!!"

Ryuna jumping up and down happily knowing how to solve her hybrids problem. All of her hybrids are handsome, qualified for one of the conditions to become idols. Skills could be honed, I mean, they were quite obedient-except for Yoongi. If they become an idol group, surely they will get lots of love from their fans, and fans' love is sincere!

"Okay.. now what I gotta do is register them to those companies."

She quickly grabbed her phone next to her and registered the three hybrids in Seoul first because Ryuna only had photos of them at the moment, but later she would soon take pictures of the other four hybrids. Online registration is very easy in today's digital era.

"I'm almost done! Now where's the four?"

"We're home..."

It seemed that God was siding with Ryuna, right after she asked where the hybrids were, the four of them returned with muddy hands and feet. They probably just returned from helping grandma in the field.

"Guys, line up here,"

The hybrids were confused at first but continued to follow her instructions. Didn't care that mud-stained their hands and feet, Ryuna immediately took pictures of the four hybrids, after all, only a half-body photo was needed. Besides, they were all still handsome even when they're covered in dirt.

"Ryuna, what're you up to?" Hoseok was curious.

"I'm registering you guys,"