[22] Teaching Yoongi a lesson

Ryuna hissed, annoyed at the cold-faced hybrid. Like, for real, what kind of hybrid is Yoongi. All hybrids usually liked to be hugged by her. But this guy right here actually prefered his food, daebak

"Ryuna, don't listen to Yoongi. Jinnie's also hungry, but still prefers Nana's warm hug," The owner of worldwide shoulder said, tightening his arms around her. Kim Seokjin really can relieve her anger just by his sweet words. 

"Eoh, it's okay, Seokjinie. I'm fine."

"Of course you are fine. What did we do to make you not 'okay', d-umbass," Yoongi said, stuttering at his last words and immediately standing up after finishing his lunch. 
"Ah yes, please wash the dishes. I want to sleep." 

Ryuna left frozen after one of the hybrids go after 'cussing' at her, and now asking for help to wash the dishes he ate? Wow *insert clapping hanfs* Ryuna felt the urge to slap that insolent hybrid named Min Yoongi.

"Ng... Nana, don't be angry. Hoseokie will help you to wash the dishes later. Yoongi hyung is like that to someone he just met, but he will warm up after a long time, really. Hyung has a warm heart!"

Warm heart? Heol, impossible! And what does he mean by saying 'a long time' ?

"Ah yes, it's okay. Cah, now you guys can continue to eat. Eat up, don't leave any leftovers," Ryuna said trying keep her smile in front of the three hybirds, even though she continued to swear at that ungrateful hybrid.

"Ne!!!" The three hybrids giggled. At least there were three hybrids which were so adorable and wants to obey her, brings Ryuna her memories back of the three lonely hybrids in Seoul. 

Are they eating well?

◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦

"Thank you for helping me, Hoseok," She said to one of the hybrids who was helping to rinse the dirty dishes beside her. 

Hoseok grinned, he usually helped halmeoni to do the dishes but 'this' was different. Next to him is no longer a middle-aged woman, but a pretty girl who he really wants to claim as a mate. She's beautiful. Hoseok started to blush before he answered, "Ne, no problem. Hoseokie is actually happy to be able to help Ryuna. Halmeoni said (I) must me obedient  and independent in order to be liked by Ryuna. Um.... c-can I now be considered as independent and obedient?"  he asked shyly.

"Eoh, ne. Hoseokie is really independent and obedient!"

"R-really? So now Ryuna likes Hoseok already? So that means (we) may mate already?"

The plate in Ryuna's hand almost fell when she heard a question that easily escaped from the hybrid lips. Mate? Again?! Why did all the hybrids always think of that f*ing word ?! 

"Oh that, um... if it's about that matter.. Hoseokie still have to learn a lot more," Ryuna answered awkwardly. 

Hoseok's wide smile faded as soon as he heard his mate, but he got his hope up again after thinking about positive things. 

"Ne, that's fine. Hoseokie will continue to learn so that Ryuna will let me mate her!"

Ryuna's hands continue to wash the dirty dishes that had piled up. Seokjin had asked her permission to feed his friends in the cage and Namjoon accompanied him, maybe what they meant was the farm animals that belonged to her grandmother. She wasn't entirely sure, but the obvious one she gave them permission to do so. At least it's better than lazing around, sleeping, like that annoying hybrid, Min Yoongi. 

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. Are you guys from different kinds of hybrids?"  Ryuna asked. The girl was a little curious, seeing that these four hybrids were different. Hoseok for example, he's so kind and cheerful, unlike Yoongi who looks cold and annoying. He could only made Ryuna mad.

"Yup, all of us are different! But how does Ryuna know about this matter?"

She awkwardly smiled, "just.. guessing."

"Oh, I see~  We are different. Seokjin hyung is a hamster, Namjoon is a wolf, I'm an otter and Yoongi hyung is actually a black cat type," Hoseok explained. 

HEH?! BLACK CAT??? Pft, impossible! Jiminie was also of a type of cat but he's so kind, considerate and obedient. Not like that cold hearted uhm living 'thing'. There must be something wrong. 

"Are you sure? I-i mean maybe you mentioned Yoongi's part wrong, I don't think he's actually a type of cat."

Yes, for sure! Cats won't be as annoying as him. 

"Huh? It wasn't wrong, Ryuna. Yoongi hyung is a black panther, a little bit similar to a black cat. We've lived together since a child so I know him well. If you don't believe me, just try giving Yoongi hyung fish, hyung will definitelyyyyy be more obedient. That's his favorite. " 

Good Jung Hoseok, you have revealed a 'secret' of that cold hybrid. 

A mysterious smile suddenly appear on Ryuna's lips, just like a psychopath. 

Oh wow, now I know your weakness Yoongi-ssi. I will not let your immodest lips let out more annoying words.