Chapter 16: The Maid

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 600 READS!!! <3

"Exuse me!", he said and hurried to tell the others the suspicious news. "Does Nathan have other allies here?", Natasha asked calmly and curious. Tony shrugged, but Loki mumbled: "If nathans ally is in a room alone with Myra then...Oh no!". He abruptly ran off towards the stairs, followed by Natasha, Steve and Clint. 'First floor...Second floor...Third floor!', he thought.

He ran and pushed open the door to Acra and Viventems room where Myra was supposed to be, but she was no where to be seen. Natasha knew what this meant and for the other two it was an easy guess.

"Nathan kidnapped Myra.", Loki sighed facing Tony and Bruce. "What?!", Stark said. He rubbed his head in frustration and sat down. "Nathan was here?", Sif suddenly asked. She had only just joined the conversation. "No Sif. A maid kidnapped Myra on his behalf, one of yours. I'm afraid we have an imposter among us.". They all gasped dramatically and looked at each other. "We should interrogate that maid or atleast ask around for her.", Bruce proposed to which they all agreed.

"Clint and Natasha you come with me to ask Acra and Viventem some questions about the maid. Bruce and Tony start brainstorming for possible information. Check the libraries, see if you can find anything. Steve, you stay with Darcy and Sif to ensure their safety and the safety of the civilians. Look for possible suspects, that maid couldn't have come far!".

Hawkeye, the Black Widow and the God of mishief went to find the ice giants couple and when they found them, they explained what happened. Acra started to cry while her husband comforted her, but he too shed more than a few tears. "Do you remember what the maid looked like?", Nat asked patiently, patting the mother on her back.

"She had brown hair, I think, errr in a bun. Her head was quite small and oval?", Viventem said through his tears. "What about her eyes?", Loki said, he had his suspicions on who it could be, but he wasn't sure. "I think she had dark brown eyes? I really don't remember that well. She did have very pretty eyes.", Acra muttered, blowing her nose on Natasha shoulder. "What about skintone? Did she have anything remarkable or noticeable on her face?", Clint wondered. He had been sketching the person they were looking for. He was keen to know as much about her as he could to have a more detailed drawing. "She had a beauty mark under her eye.", Viventem mumbled , hugging his partner firmly. "Okay thank you.", the Prince said and they walked away.

"It's not much to work with, but it'll do for now. We have to find more witnesses, maybe they can tell us more in a more detailed description so I'll be able to draw her nose and mouth.", Hawkeye proposed to his friend and acquintance whom he still despised.

"No need.", Loki said suddenly stopping in his tracks, "I already know who it is.". The friends looked at eachother and both shouted: "Well tell us!". The God looked them in the eye and said:

"It's Jane.".

-618

Hey my vanilla scented candles, sorry for the short chapter, but I haven't written further than that yet, so it's time for me to ACTUALLY write again. Oh boy... Anyways let's sum up what happened:

-Myra gets kidnapped by a maid who might work for Nathan

-Loki claims this maid is Jane

-Is it actually Jane though?

Guess you'll find out in the next chapter, muhahhahaha I am evil. This might even be the biggest cliffhanger yet! Wow, I'm proud of myself. Anyways don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter!

*mic drop*

-Maud aka the Pickle of Mishief ;D