Chapter 10: An old Friend

"Uh hey, am I interrupting something?", Darcy asked, sticking her blonde head into the room. Everyone looked her way now. "Ah seems I've got your attention! Loki, Jane, there is someone here to see you.", she came into the room and opened the door wide. There he was. Almost invisible to the eye; the transparent spirit of Thor Odinson.

It was a sight never seen before. The crowd could not believe their friend really stood there, infront of them. "Thor?", Sif mumbled and stumbling towards the God, "You're back?". The dead prince nodded, avoiding her with an angry look on his face. He floated towards his brother at the end of the room. Loki had dropped the imaginary sword and the crying Jane had faded away. The tears we flowing like waterfalls out of his eyes and he had fallen to his knees on the cold floor of the 35th floor. How poetic °-° . Thor shot a disgusted look to the Avengers, Sif, and her army. The look in his eyes was worth a million daggers stabbing you in the heart. Jane had never seen Thor and Loki in this state. In the past it would've been Loki making people cry and his brother stopping him from doing so, she'd be there to love Thor and support him. Now it was Loki who was on the floor, crying, and the good big brother that Thor was; he comforted him. 

"Hey little Brother. It's only been a week and you've already gone far without me. It's going to be okay. I know you didn't kill me and it's time the others realize that too. You saved me, even if I still died. You saved me because I past on looking at someone I loved.", he consoled. The confused crowd murmured, realizing they had made a grave mistake. Nathan cursed under his breath, he hadn't seen this coming. 

"Father forbid for me to come, but I had to warn you. Great danger is coming your way Brother, please be careful Loki. I would like to give you a hug, but if I touch anything in this world, I will immediately go back to my own or even fade from existence. It's a dangerous thing I chose to do. Jane?? Please stay with him while I talk to the others.", he stood up. If that's what you call a ghost floating upwards. He turned to Stark and Rogers.

 "My Brother lies sometimes and it would be a terrible idea to trust him, yes. Never when he's wounded though. You also should've known better than to jump to conclusions he manipulated Jane. You all know he didn't have the scepter, you just needed someone to blame.", he rebuked, glaring into their terrified souls. The Avengers looked down, they weren't even trying to come up with exuses. They recognised their mistake, but also because you should never provoke an already angry Thor. "As for you.", he continued to the Asgardian Queen, "I'm very dissapointed in you. You saw those men murder me, but didn't investigate at all. Instead you focused on my brother, whom you never liked. Blamed him, but why? You knew it wasn't him.", she looked scared, confused, disgusted all at the same time. She sighed and mumbled: "It seemed logical at the time.". Her army was as confused as her, the only people that fully understood the situation were Loki and Darcy. As Thor and Loki made eye contact, the older prince whispered: "Farewell...", and he faded, his silver ashes fell to the ground. 

Thor had gone back to Walhalla, but why? He was touched by something, but what? Or someone, but who? The answer is quite simple; a spear. It was thrown by someone, but everyone's attention had been on Thor, no one had seen the culprit.

"I'm so sorry Loki. It was just easier to blame you.", Sif said, regretting the choices she had made. "I'm sorry too", "Yes I apologize.", "Me too...on behalf of the rest of the group. We judged you on your previous actions, we're sorry.", Bruce said. The crowd of warriors was apologizing from all sides. Loki and Jane stood up, still holding eachother tightly. 'No...this can't be happening...I hadn't forseen this! I must act fast!', Sifs' loyal or not so loyal guard said. Nathan grabbed his Queens sword that had been lying on the ground and threw it across the room. His target? Jane. 

Loki jumped infront of her, arms and body shielding her, as if he was giving her a hug. His face was and inches away from hers and his back was turned to the sword. 

It hit him on the back, but there was no blood, no injuries, no screams. 

-840 

What up buttewcup! Soooo, school stawed again and I alweady want to have vacation. I have a lot of wowk to do and the days awe vewy long, but I'll twy and upload more! Sowwy fow the tiny chaptew, but the next one is coming vewy soon!

Bye Bye cwocodile! *mic drop*

-Maud <3