Chapter 11: Love is all Around

Spikes of Ice had come out of loki's back and had blocked the weapon from hitting him. His skin had turned icy blue and his hair had frozen over. His eyes were black, including the sclera. Yes, I did have to look that up. He blinked  few times and the spikes retreated. The Prince turned back to normal, surprised by his reflex. everyone stared at him, but the stares quickly moved to the upset Nathan who had ran out of ideas. "Nathan? Calm down, he's a good guy! He didn't kill Thor.", Sif said, moving towards him with a hand stretched forwards. Guards were surrounding him to keep him there. Nathan gave her a horrifying smile, 

"No I did. Twice", 

he said. Then he pushed one of the guards on his side and twisted his arm, the guard yelled in Agony as the bones in his arm broke. Than he ran off; breaking the circle. Loki sighed and held onto Jane tightly. Sif was shocked by her guards betrayal and almost fell over, but Darcy held her up, easily supporting the lady's muscled weight. Nathasha offered everyone a hot drink to settle them down a bit. Everyone was shocked by Nathans behavior and Sif has past out in Darcy's arms. Loki and Jane were cuddling on the couch and Clint and bruce were helping everyone calm down and giving them a place to sit. They had called an ambulance for the guard Nathan had attacked and he was sent of to the hospital. Tony and Steve were brainstorming at the window, looking at the city. It was nighttime and all the streetlights were on, all in different colours. Blue, Yellow, Pink, white and so on..

"Steve, I-I don't know what to do right now. Loki told us his brother died than an army of his people came bother us. Suddenly Thor is back and then he dies again. Jane almost gets killed by a royal guard, who then claims to have killed Thor twice, breaks someone's arm and runs away from us without leaving a trace. How the f do we go on from here?", the stressed man said to the other. Steve rapped his arms around the Brunette's shoulder and pulled him into a warm hug. "It's going to be okay Tony. First we have to get Jane, Darcy and Loki to safety. Then we'll have a conversation with that lady and with Loki to puzzle together what happened that night.", he whispered into Starks ear. "This is why your the captain.", "This is also why I'm top.". 

After serving everyone a hot beverage, Natasha plumped down on the couch next to Darcy. Sifs head was resting on the blonde's legs, but she woke up because of the spy juming next to her. The first thing she saw were Darcy's blue eyes. "Goodmorning beauty.", the intern said, stroking the queens hair. The Brunette shot up, confused. She was blushing. "You're Jane's friend! And why was I sleeping on you, I mean we don't know eachother.", she snapped. Darcy didn't seem to be bothered that much. Natasha had also asked Clint to get her some popcorn and the redhead was now watching Sif be sexually confused around Jane's intern. "Woah calm down baby girl!  We can always get to know eachother. You passed out in my arms and that's already pretty cliché and you slept on me because again it's cliché and the author of this story is not original. I've said too much already. Do you want some coco?", she smiled sweetly. The Queen nodded, to tired to argue she let her head fall into the Blonde's lap again.

Jane was slowly drinking her coffee traumatized somebody threw a sword at her, she was also surprised because Loki saved her life. The Prince was still holding her, silently and with his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping, but grieving; wishing his brother the best. He cuddled Jane harder, somehow keeping her warm with his cold body. Iron man and Captain America walked over to them; preparing their speech. 

"I think we can all agree, Loki is not evil to the point he'd kill his own family. Sorry for mistreating y'all. We've decided to investigate about that army you constantly talk about. Loki, Sif, we'll need you guys to describe them and tell us all you know about them.", Tony said, pointing at the two Asgardians. "Yes do some research. Jane, Darcy and Loki, you are all in the middle of this so it's safer to get you a new place to stay just incase. You are being hunted down and Nathan will not stop until he's killed you in the most gruesome way. With the information you give us, we'll search a link with Nathan. Did he hire them? If yes, why? And with what did he pay them? If no, why did he say he killed Thor? Was he the one who threw the spear? There's another intergalactic war coming up and somehow Loki's involved us again. This time we're on his side. First step is to get you guys a new place to stay. Sif would you like to join them?", Steve asked, putting his hand on Tony's shoulder and nodding at the Queen. 

The exhausted warriorlady shook her head and explained she had to go back to Asgard to talk to the great council. "Aww so soon? Can't you stay a little bit longer cupcake?", Darcy begged, still stroking the womans hair. Sif closed her eyes and insisted: "You know I have to go back Darcy! I'm a queen and I have to look after my people.", the intern nodded understandingly. "But you're also my Queen, why not look after me?", she whispered into the Brunette's ear. Sif blushed and gave Darcy a peck on the cheak, gesturing her guards to escort her back to Asgard. "Call me!", the Blonde yelled at her before she left. Jane turned to Steve and asked where they would be staying and if they could go there now. He agreed and they decided to put them in a hotel for that night, they'd find a safehouse in the morning. Once arrived at the 5-star hotel they thanked Tony for paying for them. There were two seperate rooms for them; one smaller room for one person that Darcy had immediately claimed, calling dibs and a slightly larger room for two people. There were two seperate beds in Jane and Loki's room, but they had been pushed together to make one. 

" Holy shi-! Are you reading Twilight?! Who are you and what have you done to Loki?!", Jane said amazed as she waked out of the bathroom. Loki was sitting on his side of the bed reading. He was blushing a bit because of Jane's discovery. She enthousiastically sat down next to him. "Who's your favourite character? Mine's......Edward! He's basically a main character!", she asked, reading over his shoulder. He sighed, "I know who Edwards is Jane! And he's definitely noy my favourite. He sparkles by daylight, I always sparkle.", he told her calmly. She shuckled, "You do know Twilight is kinda meant for girls riiiiight?", she smiled. He looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "You do know Peppa Pig is meant for Kids riiiiiight?", he said, giving her a mishievious smile. 'Dangit he's hot.', Jane blushed. "W-What do you mean?", she asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about. "Peppa Pig? I mean that kids show you watch every night? Quit the act, you turn the volume up so high I can hear it. You do know I was in the room next to you? I mean I guess it's pretty cool, do you want to watch your daily episode?", he chuckled. She laughed and nodded, she then installed herself under the covers and with the computer on her lap. "Oh come here! Cuddles?", Jane told the shy god, who was hesitating to come closer. But he did, Jane rested her head on his shoulders and they fell asleep watching a Peppa Pig episode.

Cuddling eachother. 

-1407 

Heyyyy guys! I'm sowwy fow the showt chaptews, but school stawted again and I'm sick. I had to stay home all week so I'm pwetty scawed fow monday cus I haven't been following...oof. Anyways enjoy the fact I didn't give you a cliffhangew fow once. This is a once in a lifetime thing, don't get used to it!

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 *mic drop*

-Maud :)