Chapter 19: Stories

The Avengers stared at her with interest. "I didn't know he had an ex-girlfriend? How long were u guys together?", Steve asked curiously, but clearly suspicious of her. "A year and a half.", Lucy answered, picking at her red nails. "Why'd you break up?", Bruce asked her, he didn't trust her, but oh well; he didn't trust Loki either. "He dumped me.", she replied, sounding angrier by the second. "Yeah, well he's a bastard, nothing we didn't already know.", Clint said, "Tell us what happened.". He tried to be of comfort, but it was really just the thing they all wondered. She smiled sadly and sat down, so did the rest. 

A long time ago in the beautiful realm of Asgard there was a handsome prince called Thor. Every girl wanted to marry him or his little brother. His little brother was called Loki and he was mysterious and playful unlike his older brother Thor who was more serious. All the girls (or boys) wanted to marry Thor, but they secretly all wanted to be Loki's and he knew it. They wanted to be his, his girlfriend, even a greeting coming from him would make some faint. One of the girls was called Lucy or Lucifer as some people might know her better. She was a beautiful girl, special, because she was born with wings. Intrigued by the girl loki went to see for himself if it was true and sure, there she was; flying in the air. Lucy noticed him looking at her and fell inlove with him just like everyone else, but there was something more. He desired her aswell as she him, but he wanted to own her. So, she let him because she was convinced he was her soulmate. But as time passed she got into more and more trouble with her newfound love, but because he was the prince she always took the blame when they were caught, but he would do the same for her, right?  As their relationship passed 6 months, he pushed her off the highest balcony without warning. She would've crashed to death, even with wings, if Sif hadn't caught her. Sif and Lucy became best friends after that. After a year passed, Loki threw his girlfriend into a lavapit, filled with the hottest fire and watched her burn. She got severe burns from the lavapit. Somehow she survived, but her clothes burned and when she walked out she was humiliated by tons of Asgardians, but still she loved him more than anything. In her head she desperately told herself it wasn't his fault, that he did what he had to do. She ended up with burns, bruises and scars, but Lucy didn't mind. She loved him. But soon enough Loki grew bored of the girl, he already did everything he wanted to do to her. So, he broke it off  with her and went to his father, crying and saying she had cheated on him. Lucy was absolutely devastated when King Odin's guards dragged her upto the palace. She was brought to the lowest of basements, where Odin, Thor and Loki were already waiting for her. The girl begged for her life as she was placed in a symbol of blood, looking her ex-boyfriend right in the eyes. Next to her was her father, just a simple farmer. He too was begging for mercy. "I, Odin, God of war and King of Asgard, bannish you to the void to rule on your own with your father. You harmed my son, the Prince's, feelings which is a crime.", Odin spoke before the ritual would commence. Loki looked Lucy dead in the eye and said: "Don't forget to cut off her wings, so she doesn't fly back.". He grinned as they cut them off and burned them. Then she was engulfed by black smoke just like her father. Lucy was devastated for days and cried all the time, but her father built a realm while she was mourning. A Walhalla for the bad souls, a place where he was king. Lucy, still sad, decided to move on and be the princess she was meant to be with or without Loki. When her dad died she became Queen of Hell, but deep down she knew she'd never recover from the dark-haired Prince called Loki. 

"Wow, that's deep. I can't believe he did that to you! That's definitely not the Loki I know, he must've really changed because of Thor and Jane and everything that happened.", Natasha said. She, like the rest, didn't trust the Queen of Hell, but again it was her job to be suspicious of everyone. She nodded and grinned. "Well, it was the Loki I fell inlove with. I wonder what he's like now.". As they finished their acquintances and small talk, they filled her in on the situation. Then they started working on a plan and training the Asgardian army.