Chapter 4: A tragedy

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE VIOLENCE I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Loki had read about these creatures when he was browsing through the Norse Mythology book, they were old enemies of Asgard. Thor appeared from behind his hiding spot and the enemies eyes fell on him. Thor swung his hammer and the enemy walked forwards, pulling their silver swords. The Trickster was a little bit insulted that he wasn't able to fight side by side with his brother. 

The unknown warriors were dressed in heavy black armour, they were also loaded with weapons, splattered in Asgardian blood. "Who are you and what is your business in Asgard?", the God of Thunder said, walking towards them so that they were about 6 foot apart from eachother. The warriors sniggered then the one in the middle said in a deep creaky voice: "We ArE yOuR dOoM!".

Thor leaped forwards , ready to slam his hammer on their heads, but they miracolously dodged. The first one hit him hard in the stomach, the second pulled his hair to make him trip and the third one who was clearly the boss held his sword against Thors neck. Loki started to panick a little and yelled to ask if his brother was okay, he also told the enemy to back off, but no one paid attention to him. As always. Suddenly Thors eyes lit up and his hands began to viciously sparkle, Mjeu Mjeu (Mjolnir, the name of his hammer) flew into his hand and with a loud blow his opponants backed off. The God of Thunder lifted his hammer into the air above his head and slammed it against the floor which provoked an earthquake for everyone in the dungeons. The warriors fell down and so did the prisoners. Everyone except Loki, he was used to his brother creating small earthquakes. One of the warriors threw his knife at Thor, who failed to dodge it. The knife hit his shoulder and a thin line of blood leaped. Loki was worried: 'That is going to leave an ugly scar brother!', he thought. Thor screamed and hit the fellah with a lightning blast to which it's partners pushed the God away. The first one lay now bleeding on the floor, but miracolously still alive. The second one was fighting the Prince. They were punching eachother, kicking eachother, sword to hammer combat too. The third alien had completely dissapeared! 

They seemed to have this absolutely hypnotizing strength to them. Loki had read they could have visions of the future every lunar eclipse. They would grow stronger and actually be able to fly and levitate objects. The only power they had without the lunar eclipse was that they could read minds, that's what made them be able to fight his brother that well! They could predict his very next move! 

The Trickster had wondered off, but came back to reality when he heard a scream. Thor had just hit his opponant hard on the head and was about to hit him with a fatal blow when Loki saw something move in the corner of his eye. He looked to his left and saw the leader of the unknown species sneaking up on Thor with a sword in hand. The Thundergod was too busy to notice. "Thor watch out!", the illusionist yelled, but as the Asgardian locked eyes with his brother and noticed the warrior behind him, a heavy sword pierced his right waist. Blood stained his clothes and he was in pain, but no matter he kept fighting until the second warrior had the courage to fight too and he pierced Thors torso right through his heart. Not even Loki had seen this coming. 

The Trickster felt his world crash down and dissapear right infront of him. Even if he didn't show it, Thor really was loved by everyone. The God of Thunder had been his everything since Loki didn't have anything else anyway. He loved his brother and his brother loved him, but now his everything was gone. Now his everything was no more, just as before. Loki screamed, yelled, cried for his brother not to leave him, but the only thing Thor managed to do and say before he left this world was smile to let him know it was going to be okay. His final words were: 

"Tel-l.....Si-if I.......love...her-r.".

After that the smile faded away and Thors eyes became glossy and foggy. Loki yelled loud enough for whole Asgard to hear and punched the laser-kind glass of his cell, but of course because it was lasers and it was supposed to stop prisoners from escaping, it burned him. Although Loki didn't pull away, he kept on punching and kicking to try and get to his dead brother. He cried and punched until his fists were bleeding and you could see his flesh and skin on the floor, burned off. You could even almost see the bones in his knuckles. But he managed to create a small hole, no bigger than a coin, in the glass which he could enlarge....with great difficulty though and it would cost him a long time and a lot of pain.

While he had been desperately trying to get to his brother, the unknown warriors were busy too. The only one that was fully okay was the boss. He or she made sure their followers were okay before making a sort of video of one of the cells that turned to be like a hologram. Only a few seconds after the leader had turned of the hologram and pushed a button on his bracelet, the doors flew open. An Asgardian speer was thrown and it pierced the aliens head. Blood gushed out and surrounded the body. It was pretty obvious who this mystery Asgardian was; Lady Sif. If someone had come to help inside of the castle it would be her. She had heard screams inside and had tried to get through the crowd, but with great difficulty. When she had finally come through she followed the trail of dead Asgardians and blood, it leaded to the dungeons. She opened the door a little bit and saw the unknown enemy push a button, she threw the speer and that was that. 

Sif entered and saw Loki all beblooded, she said: "What happened to you? There's no escaping you know that.", then she saw Thors chair infront of his brothers cell. He hadn't had time to put it away because of the enemies, "Why is Thors chair here? Is he here somewhere?", she looked around already smiling and her eyes already twinkling. Then she froze. Her eyes fell on some Asgardian clothing, a red cape, those familiar blonde locks and thos gorgeous blue eyes. "Thor.....n-no...it can't be...", she whispered. Sif slowly walked towards her boyfriend, fell next to him and put her hands on his jaw, tracing his lips with her thumb. "It's okay.....he'll wake up.......", she had seen the swords piercing his waist and heart, but decided it'd would be better to ignore it. Tears flowing down her cheeks, she turned around and walked towards Loki. She then said: "Loki, what the Walhalla?! He's your brother, you were supposed to help him! Now it's your fault he is dead!", she had started to yell and concluded the unknown people were some kind of allies of Loki and he had ordered them to kill Thor. It was easier to blame it on Thors criminal brother, little did Sif know this wasn't true...      Some other warriors came (one of them was Nathan) and they killed the other 2 enemies and proceeded to the Dining hall, where the villagers were. While leaving the dungeons Nathan looked at Loki and grinned. 

Sif took the lead since she had been Thors fiancé and since she was the leader of the army too. She announced her loved diseased and shared her accusations regarding Loki, the villagers had nothing else to do, but agree. 

While the Asgardians were having their little meeting, Loki desperately tried to enlarge the little hole. A while later it was large enough to crawl through, but Loki had to be fast. He heard footsteps coming towards the door, but he managed to fit through and hide inside a crate. When Lady Sif sw he was gone, she was furious and went looking for him, luckily for Loki she didn't check the crates. As soon as he heard the doors shut, the Trickster climed out of his box. He had to leave Asgard as quick as possible, but Heimdall would see him............it was worth a shot. He left through the big doors and hit behind a colomb when some guards passed. He then sneaked all the way through the dining hall which was very risky because of all the villagers and he was almost caught by Damio and Nathan. When he managed to sneak out of the palace, he almost bumped into Sif and he gasped. She turned around, but he had already left and was hiding. He knew he was safe in the village because everyone was in the palace. He arrived at the rainbow bridge, the scariest part of escaping Asgard because there was no way of hiding and he could easily get surrounded. After that all he had to do was convince Heimdall to let him pass, easy.....right? Loki was very nervous about that part, who could blaim him? The illusionist thought he heard a guard behind him and he ran. When he arrived atthe Bifrost, he hid behind a wall, not having any clue who stood before him. 

"Loki? I heard the guards are looking for you.", the prince heard a deep voice say. He turned around and saw those bright orange/golden eyes. "Heimdall please, help me! I need to get away from here, preferably to Midgard!". The guardian nodded without hesitation. He knew a troubles soul when he saw one and Loki was definitely one. The pain in the Tricksters eyes lead to only one conclusion; Thor was dead and they thought it was his fault, loki thought it was his fault too. Heimdall put his sword into the golden stone which activated the Bifrost. "Go.", he said. 

It was time the prince started his story, his brothers death the beginning, his travel to Midgard the adventure, but what will be the end?

-1790 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ This chaptew is like nine pages long! I'm pwoud of myself! Anyways What do you guys think the button on the leadews watch was? And the love dwama between Sif and Thow, will it be solved? Why did Nathan gwin aftew Thows death? You'll find it out latew, just keep weading the book to discovew! 

I miss chu all, bwaiiiiiiii! 

-The Pickle of Mishief aka Maud :)