Chapter 3: "Let's Talk"

Loki had been discovered, he really had to work on new methods! He held out his hands and waited for Thor to actually 'Capture' him. The God of Thunder frowned slightly, but did what he had to do. When they walked out  of Odins room and into the long hallway together, Loki in chains and Thor with the key, the guards were perplexed, 'Wait a minute!', they thought, 'That's utterly impossible!? Loki died and Thor was there! And what was he doing in Odins studyroom?!'. They were very surprised by the Tricksters sudden appearance. The God of Mischief took one look at their faces and smirked to let them know he was definitely real. "Enjoy smirking while you still can Loki, it might be your last one. I don't reckon you'll be laughing much in your cell.", The Thundergod said angrily. The Trickster only rolled his eyes only to answer: "Oh brother, I'm only getting started.". 

As they walked through the palace in silence they were getting a lot of stares. Loki was trying to enjoy it as much as he could even in chains, but he wasn't actually really having fun because unfortunately his genius plan to rule the Asgard as Odin had failed because of his stupid brother. He was still quite angry about it when they arrived in the dungeons through 2 big black heavy doors. "There we are! Say hello to your new home!", Thor said. He was pointing at Loki's cell from before he had left the kingdom with his brother to save the Foster girl. All the furniture was still there, but it clearly hadn't been cleaned for awhile because of all the layers of dust. Loki looked at Thor, it was his turn to smirk now and he narrowed his eyes in enjoyment. The Trickster walked into the cell with disgust and shot a very angry look at his older brother: "Atleast clean it in here, it's filthy! I'm not going to stay in this cell otherwise I will get diseases and die!", Loki complained, touching the wall, but pulling his hand back quickly. Dust was one of his phobias, he never liked it. I suppose it's his Ice Giant side that has something against it. Thor clapped his hands and a cleaning lady appeared, she cleaned the room in half a minute and dissapeared again. "So that's how you were always so fast in cleaning your room! I'm still angry about that, but Anyways thank you.", the God of Mishief looked at Thor. He held his hands forward again, but this time to be unchained and the God of Thunder did unlock his chains, still enjoying how annoyed his little brother was with him. After leaving the cell, the cell closed and locked itself. "Let's talk", Loki proposed, already sitting on his chair; waiting for his brother to give him an answer, who finally agreed grabbing the guards chair and seating himself on it. "Let's talk.".

"So how long have you been pretending to be father Loki?", Thor asked. It was a cliché question, but he to know. His brother looked at the now-clean-again ground before saying: 

"A little while before you returned from the Dark World. Long time, no?". The God of Thunder sighed: "Oh dear that's indeed a long time. When will you learn and where is father?", "I learn everytime I fail brother and do not worry, Father is safe. He is on Midgard! Anything you want to tell me? It's been a long time we haven't had a brother talk because I'm sure things have changed for you too.". Thor was pretty shocked his brother was dumb enough to leave the God of Wisdom, poetry, death, divination and magic on Midgard, a planet he knew nothing off. He thought of what to tell Loki, his mission with the Avengers? He sighed again, why not? So he said: 

"I went on a mission to save Midgard again with the other Avengers. We defeated a killerro-", "Blah, blah, blah, booooooring!", Loki interrupted. "Uh okay then...", Thor said, "Stark and Rogers had a huge argument about a contract of the governement-", but the God was interrupted once again by his stubborn brother: "Oh come on! Do I look like I care about your little stupid boring mortal superhero friends. Tell me something fun!", Thor sighed for the third time in a row and decided to hit Loki with the Love drama. He took a deep breath and said: "Jane and I broke up, but we're still friends.", Loki smirked: "Exactly the drama I want to hear! Interesting tell me more!".

Thor talked for atleast 10 more minutes about how the long distance relationship didn't work and that it was impossible to be a couple if they talked every few months or years. That's why she dumped him or that was atleast what Thor thought. He also talked about how he had found out Sif had liked ever since they were little and how he realised he loved her too. Loki was a 100% sure that his brother was dumb now, he had always been the smarted qon anyways. The God of Thunder was officialy the last one to know Sif had the biggest crush on him, even though it had been very obvious. Loki was more interested in the fact Jane was single, what made her break up with him all of a sudden? For as far as loki knew, everyone loved his brother, including her. She waited before why not wait now? Although he was a very intelligent being, it remained a mystery for him. Which is pretty normal because Loki knew nothing of Love of course, but he saw that Thors eyes lit up when he talked about Sif, the way they had never lit up for Jane before. When he talked about Jane it was as if he talked about a friend, which she was now. He shared his thoughts with Thor, who laughed and agreed. Even though they were separated by a strong thin glass wall, it felt like they were bonding. 

FAMILY MOMENT! 

Even though he was in a cell, Loki was enjoying talking to his brother. He was almost forgetting how jealous he was supposed to be of him. Thor forgave Loki of all the times he had tried to kill him, he still liked bonding and he loved his brother dearly. He liked talking to Loki, the God of Mishief! 

While they were happily talking, they didn't hear the horn of Asgard being blown neither did they notice all the commotion around them. Prisoners were nervously whispering and backing away from the glass until they hit the wall, Guards were cautious, nervous and their senses were fully cooperating. Outside the palace, villagers were grabbing some of their stuff, locking the doors, hammering down the windows and running towards the palace gates. A large crowd of warriors was coming from the Bifrost, they were carrying heavy armory and unknown weapon. Across the rainbow bridge of them stood an army of Asgardians, ready as ever to fight and protect Asgard, their true home. The enemy split up, the largest part fought the Asgardian army leaded by Sif, the other part slipped into the palace unseen. While they were fighting outside, the unknown species of warriors were killing and being killed by palace staff and guards inside too. Until finally they found their way to the dungeons. Loki and Thor had heard the screams of the staff and were pretty nervous and scared since they did not know what was going on. "Stay here!", the God of Thunder said to his little brother who frowned and replied: "Where else am I supposed to go?". Thor grabbed his hammer and hit behind some crates.

 When the heavy doors flew open, Loki couldn't believe his eyes....

-1417  

Hey my little unicorns! What'd you think is going to happen? And Loki seemed pretty interested in the fact Jane is single! Oh la la! In the next chapter a whole lot of things are going to happen, finsihing with a very important thing. I can't tell you about it yet otherwise y'all are goping to know what will happen! This Chapter is already 400 words longer than the other 2 so that's what I call a big improvement! :). Let me know if you have any theories of what will happen next! 

Shoutout to: 

See ya latersssssssss alligatorsssssss :)! Bai fam! 

-The Pickle of Mishief aka Maud