Chapter 7: The Search continues

Before we start this chapter I'd like to see Thank you for the 100 reads, it means the world!

Eventually both individuals had fallen asleep and before they knew, it was morning. Jane woke up first and seen as it was pretty hot outside she dressed in highwaisted jeans and a tank top. Now you might wonder; why the jeans? Jane doesn't feel very comfortable with showing her body aka legs. She combed her hair and put some mascara on her already beautiful eyelashes. Then the Scientist went downstairs to make breakfast.

'Jesus Christ, it's hot outside! Darcy must be sunburned everyday back there in the Bahamas. Honestly I can't wait for her to arrive back home next week! So...what's on the Agenda today? Oh right, we're going shopping for some clothes for Loki! Talking about Loki, where is that sleepyhead?', she wondered. They had both overslept so Jane had decided to take a break on work. And as she laid the table, the trickster came walking down the stairs. She smiled at him: "Morning sleepy head!", she declared. He narrowed his eyes as if threatening, but Jane took no notice. He murmured: "Oh shut up Duckhead, you woke me up!". The woman got all red in the face and laughed, it was true she definitely was a duckhead. Her slippers were yellow and had these huge duckfaces on them and everytime she took a step her slippers kwaked. And the noise had woken the Asgardian up. 

'Wow, never thought a grumpy Loki would be cute! Wait, why am I thinking this?!', she thought and as they sat down she grinned. "You're clearly not a morning person!", she continued and the God narrowed his eyes again as if seriously warning her not to go any further. He sighed: "Shut up! I didn't sleep well and have a headache!". Jane laughed again and Loki wondered why. 'Did I make her laugh? Did I really just make someone laugh?', he thought, 'Well that's a first!'. A little while later the Midgardian asked about the mans hands and if they were okay. 

"Shut up! I mean it, my head seriously hurts! So, less talking and more eating!", he snapped. This time the scientist kept quiet, she was still wondering if it was meant to be offensive or funny, but she apologized either way. She took a sip of her coffee and the sour taste invaded her mouth, it was enough to keep her awake for the whole day. They devoured their bacon, washed the dishes, brushed their teeth, put their shoes on and left the house. 

*Crick Crack*, Jane locked the door and walked to her car. Loki knew those things, he had seen Midgardians drive around in them, he wondered how to use it. He got in and sat down next to Jane, 'Holy me that's a lot of buttons!', Loki thought and was perplexed when his companion started the car and drove off. As they travelled through the city, the prince got more and more interested in Midgardian culture, the things people use, the differences with Asgard and more importantly the planet. The Scientist saw him look out the window and smiled at his amazed face, she still thought he looked cute. "So...how do you like Earth Mr.Iwanttorulethisplanet ?", she asked. The illusionist abruptly turned around and blurted: "Shut up-". Jane was surprised by his short temper and quickly apologized, turning her focus back on the road, but then Loki said something she never would have expected to hear from him:

"No, don't apologize! I'm serious! Shut up, how do people come up with these things?! It's absolutely genius!", Jane laughed and smiled. She was glad the trickster was enjoying himself rather than being grumpy all day. 

Loki's POV:

She laughs again, god do I love it when she laughs. Especially at me. Just something about her makes me want to make her smile and stay with her all day. I'm starting to understand what Thor liked about her, I like something about her too. Her smile? Maybe her eyes? Her cute beauty marks and soft hair? Am I creepy for thinking all of that...? She hates me right? Right?

3rd person:

The rest of the day, they had loads of fun. They went shopping and Loki accidentally (or so I hope) stole some things and had to return them. They also ran into the guy he stole the clothes from and were chased around the city, but they managed to laugh after they lost him. They didn't know it back then, but that day had a huge impact on both of them, their lives, their relationships and other lives and relationships other than their own. Although it is not clear if this is a good impact or a bad impact on the story thus far. It could always go horribly wrong...

Meanwhile in a realm far far away~

"My Queen? We've found Loki's signals in the realm called Midgard. Should I call someone to prepare ur horse?", Nathan asked the Lady. Sif smiled, 'Finally! I'm going to kill the man who killed my fiancé. The one who ruined my life and future!'. She grinned, this was her happy moment of Glory. She looked the young warrior in the eye and declared: 

"You are a good and young lad Nathan. How would you like to be promoted to My personal guard and assistant and if you're lucky and I die without children, you will also be my follower. You can even declare yourself a prince now?",

"Oh your Majesty, I would very much like that!",

"Congratulations then! Would you be a good assistent and tell the Chefs to organize a banquet for the whole of Asgard! We've found our villain", Queen Sif declared.

"But ma'am, what about Loki? Isn't he going to leave Midgard soon?", Nathan insisted. He was annoyed by the fact he couldn't fight him. Sif looked him in the eye and responded: "Loki is in no state of travel right now, the only reason he would get of that realm is to receive help. And who would want to help a monster?". They laughed happily and Nathan left the room. 'Finally, my plan is working! All I have to do now is kill Lady Sif, easy. I hope my people are still in accord!', he thought. What was he up to?

Sif combed her long hair and put it in a long ponytail. Seen as Asgardians don't have makeup, her natural beauty stood out. She dressed in a long short-sleaved ruby dress with Golden borders and patterns. Then finally some golden jewellry ans he left with her maids to the Dining Hall where Nathan, now her personal guard, was waiting for her. Once arrived the room fell silent:

"Asgardians. That's what we are. We are Asgard and when Asgard gets attacked, we defend it! Succesfully. Yesterday, an army attacked us, killed the man I love, killed people you all loved, and got away. I will not permit that! WE will not permit that to happen once more! Those warriors are enemies, but their leader is Asgardian. Oh wait, was Asgardian. Loki is a villain and right now, he crossed the line by murdering his own father and brother. Loki is now an enemy thus we will fight him! And we will not stop until we taste the sweet taste of Victory and revenge! We will avenge our kings, WE WILL AVENGE ASGARD!". The Crowd cheered and Sif was proud of herself for making these decisions. She even had tears in her eyes. The Queen just wished Thor was there to see her and somewhere in the sky, the Blonde did see her. But he was not proud, he was shocked. And scared. Tears too filled his eyes. 

"I do not know what will happen to Loki, but I do hope it's nothing bad...".

-1499 

Hey fam! So this was a very important chapter. Lemme just som everything up that's happned: 

-Jane and Loki got closer,

-Loki might've already catched feelings for her, but he is still hesitating about his feelings and he's feeling insecure. How cute. 

-Darcy is on her way back home and how will she respond to seeing Loki in Jane's house?

-Sif knows Loki is on Midgard

-Who is Nathan really? And what does he mean with: 'His people'? 

-Thor is watching down from the sky and lemme know in the comments if you want him to come back as a spirit or ghost to support Loki. 

Also please don't roast me in the comments over the timeline xD! I know Age of Ultron happened 2 years before Dark World, so it makes no sense that Loki doesn't know about it. I also know that Civil War is at the same time as Ragnarok, but when I wrote chapter 3, I didn't know all that! I'm a huge Marvel fan, but there's a lot of movies I haven't seen! Now if you'll exuse me, I have to go eat Pizza and binge watch Peppa Pig. 

*Mic Drop*

-Maud aka Pickle of Mishief