Meeting the Frog brothers

"Hey guys what's going on?" I asked. "Nothing much." Sam said, dancing. "Hey Mike the music's good don't you think?" I asked. I didn't get a response. "Mike?" Sam asked. I was wondering why he wasn't answering, until Cleo said. "Guys I think I know why he isn't answering, look." Sam and I looked to where Cleo was pointing and we saw what or I should say who Michael was looking at. There was a girl that he was looking at she looked the same age as him, she also had a kid with her who looked 9 or 10. The girl noticed Michael was looking at her and left. Then of course my brother went into creepy stalker mode and followed her, and dragged us along with him.

After a while Sam asked. "Where are we going?" " Nowhere." Michael said. rushing past a bunch of people. "Then what's the rush?"  "Wait your chasing that girl, aren't you." I said.  "Yeah admit it, where at the mercy of your sex glance, bud." Sam said. Michael then turned around and said. "Don't you three have something better to do than follow me?" I was kind of shocked, because Michael's never spoke to me that way. Then Sam said. "Yeah, we do." Sam then started to walk away. "Sam where are we going?" Cleo asked. "There." He said pointing at a comic shop. "Is that the comic shop you told me about?" I asked Cleo. With a big grin. "Yeah." She said.

When we walked in, we headed straight to the super hero comics. After a while we all noticed someone was watching us. When we looked up we saw a boy with kind of shoulder length dirty blonde hair and a red bandanna just like Rambo. He had a slight glare. We we're going to go back to reading are comics until we felt someone from the left also watching us. When we turned around and saw a other boy looking at us, this boy was much cuter then the first one. Wait Isabelle, what are thinking you don't even know him and you think he's cute. Anyways this boy had dark brown maybe even black hair and dog tags around his neck. We started to get uncomfortable with bandanna and dog tags looking at us, so we started walking around, but they kept following us. I was about to ask if something was wrong, but Sam beat me to it. "Got a problem guys?" Sam said. "Just scoping out your civilian wardrobe." Bandanna boy said. He had a deep voice. "Pretty cool huh?" Sam said. "For a fashion victim." Dog tags said. his voice wasn't as deep. Cleo and I laughed. "Isabelle, Cleo it's not funny!" Sam said. "Listen if your looking for a diet frozen yogurt bar, it went out of business last summer." Bandanna boy said. "Actually I'm looking for a Batman number 14." Sam said. "That's a very serious book man." Bandanna boy said. "Only five in existence." Dog tags said. "Four actually, I'm always looking out for the other three." Sam said. Oh god I can already tell Sam's getting on there nerves. Sam was telling them that they put some comics in the wrong place and I could tell that the boys didn't like being told how to do there job. Then bandanna boy said. "Where the hell are you from, krypton?" " Phoenix actually, but lucky for me and my sister." Sam said pointing at me. "Don't involve me!" "We moved hear." Bandanna boy grabbed a comic and said. "Read this." " I don't like horror comics." Sam said. "You'll like this one Mr. Phoenix, it could save your life." Bandanna boy said. Sam still didn't take it. I finally spoke up saying. "I like horror comics." " You do." Said dog tags sounding fascinated. "Yeah." I said. "Well you can have it." Dog tags said. I was about to say thank you, but then these suffer nazi's stole a comic book and then bandanna boy and dog tags ran after them.  "Iz you ready to go?" Sam asked. "I think I'm going to stay hear a little longer, if that's okay." I said. "Sure." Sam said. "Well I got to go." Cleo said. "Can I walk you to your car?" Asked Sam. "Sure." Cleo said, blushing a little. "Okay bye Cleo." I said, smirking. "Bye, see you tomorrow." She said. "And I'll be back." Sam said. "Okay." I said.

I started reading the comic dog tags gave me called vampires everywhere. I stayed around because I wanted to say thank you to them for the comic and pay for it. I also wanted to see dog tags again and get to know him. A while later bandanna boy and dog tags came back. "Oh your still hear." Bandanna boy said as if it was a fact. "Yeah I just wanted to thank you both for the comic." " Your welcome." Dog tags said. "Anyways how much do I owe you for this?" I asked. "You don't owe us anything, it's on me." Dog tags said. "You sure, because I can pay." I said. "No it's okay." Dog tags said.

After a while of talking I found out bandanna boys name is Edgar Frog and cute dog tags is his brother, and that his name is Alan Frog. Also that they work hear for there parents that are always stoned out. After about fifteen minutes Sam came back and he said. "Iz it's time to go now." " Okay coming. Bye guys I'll make sure to come back soon." I said. "Okay bye." Said Edgar. "See you soon." Alan said. With that me and Sam left. "So did you have fun walking, Cleo to her car?" I asked, teasingly. "Shut up." Was all Sam said.