20 years later

Hi it's me Isabelle again. It's been twenty years sense thows couple days at my grandpa's house. I'm 33 now and some stuff has happened sense then. I got a job as a teacher when I was 22, but still help with vampire hunting sometimes. Alan still hunts vampires. Two years after I became a teacher Alan proposed to me. It was one of the best days of my life. A year later we got married, now that was the best day of my life. When I was 30 we had are first child. A girl named Allison Frog, She's 3 now. When I was 32 I had are second child. A boy named Ivan frog, he's 1 now. 

For Cleo and Sam. Cleo's also a teacher, we actually work at the same school. She still helps with vampire hunting. Sam will sometimes also help with vampire hunting. Sam proposed to Cleo when they were 26 and got married a year later. When Cleo was 30 she had there first child. A girl named. Andrea Emerson, she's now 3. Cleo is pregnant with there second child, which is a girl who there going to name Carly.

Also Edgar actually got married. Her name is Ava and she's 32. Edgar proposed to her when he was 28 and she was 27. They got married a year later. Edgar still hunts vampires full time. Ava works as a vet. When Ava was 28 she had there first child. A boy named Alex frog, he's 4 now. When Ava was 31 she had twins. A boy and a girl named Ella and Zac frog, there both 1. 

Star and Michael are 36 now. They will not help us with any vampire hunting at all. Michael propose to Star when they were 28 and got married a year later. When Star was 30 she had there first child. A boy named Chris Emerson, he's now 6. When she was 33 she had there second child. A girl named Nicole Emerson, she's now 3.