Head vampire test's

Cleo went home, but said she was coming back for the test's on Max. Sam and I went a church and got some holy water. When we got home we put it in a cup and in the fridge. We then crushed up some garlic to make it look like Parmesan cheese, because we're having spaghetti tonight. I got a mirror from the bathroom to use to see if he has a reflection. I really wanted it to be dinner right now, but dinner was at eight O'clock so we still have a while to wait until then to find out. After we got everything ready Sam and me went to are room to wait. "Do you think Max will be the head vampire?" I asked. "I hope so that way we can turn Michael back." Sam said. It was silent for a couple minutes before Sam asked. "Do you like Alan?" " Wait what?" I said. "Well I see the way you act around each other and how you look at each other." Sam said. "Well um." I said. "It's okay if you do. I mean you are fourteen." Sam said. "Okay yeah I do." I said. We were quite for a while until I said. "Hey Sam why don't you ask Cleo on a date." " Does she even like me?" Sam asked. "She does, but you don't have to right now. We can wait until all this is over. So just think about it alright." I said "Okay." Sam said. Just then the door bell rang. I went down to see who it was. When I opened the door it was Cleo. "Hey." I said. "Hi." Cleo said and we went up stairs. "Hey Cleo." Sam said. "Hey Sammy." Cleo said. "So what should we do while we wait for Edgar and Alan?" I asked. "Just talk I guess." Sam said. 

We talked for a while until we heard the door bell ring and I went to get it. When I got there and Michael opened the door and it was Max. "Hey. how you doing. You must be Michael and Isabelle right?" Max said. "And you must be Max." Michael said in a fake greeting voice. Oh dear. "Right. How are you." Max said and held out his hand, but Michael didn't shake it. I did just to be polite. "Well your the man of the house and I'm not coming in until you invite me." Max said. "Your invited." Michael said. "Thank's very much." Max said. Then I went up stairs.  "So who was it?" Cleo asked.  "Max." I said. Then the door bell rang again and we all went down. When we opened it, it was the Frog brothers. "Great your here." Sam said. "Max just got here." I said. "Okay then lets go." Edgar said. When we all got to the kitchen Max and my mom were kissing. Ah my eyes I thought. "Mom." Sam said. Max and my mom pulled away. "Mom these are mine and Isabelle's dinner guests. Edgar and Alan the frog brothers, and you already know Cleo." Sam said. "Oh I didn't know you were having guests." Mom said. "Well if we're in your way we can eat peanut butter out of the jar in the kitchen." Sam said. "No. There's plenty enough for everyone. Max this my son and daughter Sam and Isabelle. There friend Cleo Tyllfair. Edgar and Alan Frog?" Mom asked the brothers. "Mhm." They both said. We all sat down at the table. "Lucy this looks terrific." Max said. "I hope it tastes good." Mom said. "It's fantastic." Max said taking a bite. We all ate until my mom said. "Boy someone around hear has bad breath." We all looked at Max and Max looked confused. "Nanook would you quit breathing on me." Mom said. "Nanook get up stairs." Sam said. Edgar nodded at the garlic and Alan passed it to Sam. "Want some Parmesan cheese on that?" Sam asked Max. "Uh. Yeah Sam thank you very much." Max said putting a lot of garlic on his spaghetti, he took one bite and started coughing. "Are you alright?" My mom asked patting him on the back. Edgar smirked at us. "It's not cheese it's garlic!" Max said. "I bet you hate garlic don't you!" Sam said. Oh god I already see we're this is going. "No I like garlic. It's just a bit much, it's raw garlic." Max said. Edgar's happy face turned into a sad face. "Garlic how did that happen?" Mom asked. "Hear quick drink some water!" Sam said and dumped water on Max. "Hey wait a minute!" Max said. "Sam what is the matter with you!" Mom asked. "Does it burn!" Sam asked. I was mentally face palming myself. "Burn? What are you nuts it's freezing." Max said. "Oh Max your suit and pants I am so sorry." Mom said drying Max's pants. Then we all got up. Edgar turned off the lights and me and Alan put out the candles. Max wasn't glowing. "He isn't glowing." Edgar said. "I know hit the lights." Sam said. The lights turned on and Sam had the mirror in Max's face. Max yelled, mom shrieked, Sam almost dropped the mirror and mom took it from him. Edgar jumped, Cleo jumped back and muttered. "Holy shit." Alan stepped back and I gasped. "Sam what has gotten in to you tonight." Mom asked. "I think I know what's happening here." Max said. Alan put his arm around me. "You do?" Edgar asked, he looked nervous. "Yeah I know what your thinking Sam, but your wrong." Max said. "I am?" Sam asked. "Yeah and Isabelle you listen to this to. I'm not trying to replace you father or steal your mother away from you. I would just like to be your friend that's all. Goodnight Lucy." Max said and left the kitchen. "Thanks a lot." Mom said and went after Max. "Major mistake." Sam said. "Of course it was a major mistake, because that's not how you do it!" I said. "Well how would you do it?" Sam asked. "Well for the garlic I would of said I guess you hate garlic. For the holy water I would of went around the table and make it look like I tripped. Plus I wouldn't say does it burn. For the mirror I would of said there something on your face hears a mirror." I said. "She is right Sammy." Cleo said. "Yeah." Alan said. "Mhm." Edgar said. "Okay I guess your right." Sam Said.