Who's the head vampire?

"Sam. Isabelle. Michael. Cleo." Mom said. Michael went to his room and Sam, Cleo, and I went down stairs. "Are you guys okay?" Mom asked running over to us. "Yeah." I said. "Sam what happened? you had me scared to death." "Sorry mom. It was a mistake. I thought I saw someone at the window. I was reading a horror comic and I guess I just got a little carried away." Sam said. "You got carried away by a comic book? Isabelle did you know this?" Mom asked. "I knew he was scared. I tried to tell him it was a comic book, but I didn't know he was that scared mom." I said. "You know I have just about had it with you and Michael." Mom said to Sam. She walked to the kitchen. "What's this? You spill milk all on the floor and don't even bother to clean it up. And the refrigerator's door is open. Are you trying to refrigerate the hole neighborhood. You know I would like to have a personal life to. "Sam what are you doing?" Cleo asked. "I'm making a garlic necklace." Sam said and then left. Cleo and I walked up stairs to mine and Sam's room, but while passing My mom's room we heard her ask Sam. "Did you have pizza?" " No. Why?" Sam asked. "You smell like garlic." Mom said. Me and Cleo just looked each other. When we got to my room Cleo asked. "What do we do?" " I don't know. Maybe we can go see Edgar and Alan, maybe I can give them shit for telling us to stake Michael. Then ask them to help us." I said. "Yeah that's a good idea and that way you can see Alan." Cleo said, dragging out Alan again. "Cleo not the time for that." I said. After that we tried to get to sleep but couldn't. I kept on thinking about how Michael's a vampire and how we were going to turn him back.

The next morning me and Cleo woke up and then woke Sam up. We brought Sam into are room and explained the plan. "Okay so were going to go to the comic book shop and see if we can get the frog brother's to help us, with are little vampire problem." I said to Sam. "Okay mom's going to bring her date Max some wine as an apologize for running out on him last night. Then go to work, so we can catch a ride to the boardwalk with her." Sam said. When we got down stairs and we got breakfast. We heard Michael come in and him and mom talk. After a minute Michael came in and grandpa said. "Seems I wasn't the only one who got lucky last night." Oh god. After breakfast it was time to go to Max's house, So Cleo, Sam and I put are shoe's on. When we got there Sam asked. "What's the wine for again?" " My apology to Max for running out last night. Which young man you should be making." Mom said and Cleo, Sam and I went back to reading are comic. Then mom said. "Kid's I'm going to take this to the door or someone's just going to take it." "Well be here." I said. A minute later we heard mom screaming, we looked out and saw a dog chasing her. We all got out of the car. "Mom!" Sam and I shouted. "Miss Emerson!" Cleo shouted. Mom climbed the gate, but dog bit her skirt. Mom fell on the ground and we helped her up. The dog started to break the gate. "Get to the car!" Mom yelled. We got in the car and drove off. We have a lot to tell Edgar and Alan. A lot.

"Then the dog started chasing my mom, like the hounds of hell in Vampire's everywhere." Sam said explaining to the frog brother's what happened. "We've been aware of some serious vampire activity in this town for a long time." Edgar said while opening the shop. "Santa Carla's become a haven for the undead." Alan said opening the doors to the shop. "As a matter of fact, we're almost certain that ghouls and werewolves occupy high positions at city hall." Edgar said. Then of course Alan said. "Kill your brother you'll feel better." " No way." I said. "Look guys my brother not a blood-sucker and look it says hear if you kill the head vampire all half vampire's return to normal. Guys if my brother's a vampire believe me he's only half." Sam said. "Does your brother know who the head vampire is?" Edgar asked. "I don't think so." Sam said. "Then you'll have to kill him And if you don't. We will." Edgar said. "Okay that's it. Edgar if Alan was a vampire, would you stake him? Alan if Edgar was a vampire, would you stake him?" I asked. They didn't say anything. They wanted to say no, you could see it in there eyes. "This all start when are mom started to work at Max's video store. He only come's in until after it's dark and the dog who chased my mom was his. Listen to this vampire's require a day time protector the hounds of hell are usually employed for this reason." Sam said. "No shit." Edgar said. "Yeah well what happen's if there mom is dating the head vampire?" Cleo asked. "You could nail him and save Santa Carla." I said. "Truth, justice and the american way triumph thanks to you two." Sam said. "Well check out Max." Edgar said. Everyone left to go plan except for me and Alan. "Hey." Alan said. "Hi." I said. "Hey, sorry for telling you to kill your brother." Alan said. "It's okay." I said. "Are you nervous for tonight?" Alan asked. "A little. I mean I don't want anyone getting hurt." I said. "Well I'll protect you so you don't get hurt." Alan said. That made me get butterfly's. "Thank Al." I said. "No problem Iz." Alan said. Edgar, Sam and Cleo came back and Sam said "come on Iz it's time to go get ready." " Okay coming. See you later Al." I said "See you Iz." Alan said. When we left Cleo gave me a look that said well did anything happen and I said. "Nothing happened. So don't even say anything."