My brother's a vampire!

Sam and I were in are bedroom, I finally convinced him to read Destroy all vampires with me. We were sitting on Sam's bed reading it. I just noticed it was a minute to 10:00 and Michael was still at the boardwalk, I wonder what he could be doing right now while me and Sam are here. Then mom came in the room and said. "Ten O'clock, light's out." While she put something in mine and Sam's closet and didn't close the door. "Mom." Sam said pointing at the closet door. "Sorry." Mom said while closing the door. "You know I could never sleep with the closet door open not even a crack... Sam, Iz this is a horrible thing to admit, but I think one of the reason's I divorced your father was, because he never believed in the closet monster." Mom said. Then grandpa came out of no where making a wierd noise. Making us all yelp and jump. "Dad, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that." Mom said. "Yeah grandpa you got to stop doing that Indian walk." I said. "Anyway, I brought you something to dress up your room Sam and Iz." Grandpa said. Then pulled out a stuffed woodchuck. "Thanks grandpa." Sam said. "Lots more where that came from." Grandpa said, and left. "Light's out guys." Mom said. "After we finish this comic." I said. Mom nodded her head and left. Me and Sam tried to get back to reading are comic, but couldn't with the stuffed woodchuck. Then Sam got up and grabbed the woodchuck and said. "Your history buddy." Then shoved it in the closet.

It's the next day and it's 2:00 so in two hours Cleo will be hear, but Michael's still a sleep. Then mom called and said she wanted to talk to Michael. So Sam and I both went up to Michael's room. When we got there Sam said. "Mike it's mom." While I opened up the blind's. "Mom's home?" Mike asked, while covering his eyes. "No on the phone." I said. Then Michael said. "Give me my sun glasses." " You need your sun glasses to talk on the phone. Are you freebasing? The inquiring minds wanna know." Sam said, while giving him his sun glasses and the phone. Michael just flipped Sam off. "Hi mom." Michael said. then Mike said. "Sam and Iz aren't old enough to stay home by there self's." " Me and Iz don't need a baby sitter Mike." Sam said. Then Michael said. "Okay. Then hung up." Later Sam and I came down stair's into the kitchen and Michael looked wasted. "What did you do last night?" I asked. "I can't remember much after the Chinese  food that looked like maggot's." Michael said. Maggot's? weird. "You don't suppose grandpa's an alien. Do you?" Sam asked. "What would that make mom?" Michael asked. "Your right. Not to mention you, Sam and me. I said." Then Nanook came up and started licking Michael's feet. Gross. "Sam make him stop." Michael said. Sam grabbed Nanook, then said. "Did you spill anything?" " No why?" Michael asked. "There's salt on your feet." Sam said. "That was some weird Chinese food." Mike said, and got up and walked away.

It was seven O'clock and Cleo was hear. Sam, her and I were talking when grandpa came in the kitchen and asked. "Is there anything that might pass as after shave?" We all looked around then Sam grabbed a bottle of windex and said. "How about some windex grandpa." " Thanks." Grandpa said and put some on, then Michael came in and said. "Big date grandpa?" " Just dropping off some of my handiwork to the widow Johnson." Grandpa said. "Oh yeah what'd you stuff for her? Mr Johnson." Michael said Grandpa gave Michael a look before saying. "I'll see you guys later." Then left. "That wasn't funny Mike." Cleo said. Michael didn't say anything. "I'm going to make you a sandwich." Sam said. "Don't bother." Michael said. I looked at him and noticed he had a earring, so I said. "Lose the earring Mike. It's not you, it's definitely not you." " Piss off." Michael said. "You know all you do is give attitude lately. Been watching to much Dynasty bud." Sam said. Just then all the light's turned off. It seemed there were people on motorcycles, because there were head light's flashing in and the sound. Michael went the living room Cleo, Sam and I followed him. Michael headed to the door. "Mike don't open it." Sam said. Michael did, but when he did what or who was gone. "What's happening Mike?" Sam asked. "Go take your bath." Michael said. Cleo and I were in mine and Sam's room talking about girl stuff. "So did you go see Alan today." Cleo asked. Dragging out Alan. "No and why do want you me and Alan to get together?" I asked. "Well you guys look cute together and I know you like him." Cleo said. "Okay, okay I do." I said. Then Sam started singing in the bathroom and his voice kept getting higher. "And you really like that." I said. "Yep." Cleo said, we started laughing for a minute until we heard a loud bark and a thud. Cleo and I came out of the bedroom, just as Sam came out of the bathroom. We went to the stair case and walked down. "Mike? Nanook?" I said. We got to the bottom of the stairs and heard a noise. "Mike is that you?" Sam asked. Cleo turned on the light's and Michael was there with his hand all bloody. "What happened Mike?" Cleo asked. "Nanook." Michael said. "Nanook, what did you do to my dog you asshole?" Sam asked. "I didn't do anything, this is my blood." Michael said. "What did you do to make him bite you? what'd you do to him." Sam asked. Michael got up and said. "He was protecting you." Then we noticed in the mirror behind Michael that he didn't have a refection. "Mike turn a round." I said. When he turned a round, he looked shocked. "Your a creature of the night Michael!" I said. "Just like out of a comic book!" Cleo said. "My own brother a godamn shit-sucking vampire! You wait till mom finds out!" Sam said. We ran up the stairs and Mike ran after us yelling. "Guys wait!"

We got to are room and I yelled while locking the doors. "Get away from us Mike!" Sam grabbed the comic book and dialed the number. Edgar answered saying. "Who is it?" " It's me, Isabelle and Cleo." Sam said. "What do you need?" Alan asked. "Are brother's a vampire!" Sam said. "You did the right thing by calling us. Does your brother sleep a lot?" Edgar asked. "Yeah all day." Sam said. "Sunlight freak him out?" Alan asked. "He wears sun glasses in the house." Sam said. "Bad breath? Long fingernails? Edgar asked. His fingernails are a bit longer. He's away's had bad breath though." Sam said. "He's a vampire alright." Alan said. "Oh shit." Cleo said. "Here's what you do. Get your self a good sharp stake and drive it right threw his heart." Edgar said. "I can't do that he's are brother." Sam said. "Okay well come over and do it for you." Alan said. "No." Sam said. "You better get your self a gralic tee-shirt buddy, or it's your funeral." Edgar said, and hung up the phone. Then the phone rang again and Sam answered it. "Mom." Sam said. "Sam is everything okay?" Mom asked. "Mom, I think we have to have a real long talk about something." Sam said. "What's wrong?" She asked. Then Michael started screaming. "Who's yelling? that's not Michael, is it?" Mom asked. "Now we should stay calm." Sam said. "Calm? Calm about what? Sam who is making all that noise?" Mom asked. "I can't talk about it on the phone, it's about Michael." Sam Said. "Oh Sam give me that phone." I said, as I took it from him. "Hey mom we are okay, everything is fi-." My sentence was cut sort when I saw Michael floating outside the window. "Holy shit." I muttered. Sam and Cleo were screaming, Mike was yelling and mom was freaking out. "Ah mom he's coming to get us!" Sam yelled. "No. No one is mom!" I yelled. "Oh my! Tell him I'm coming!" Mom yelled. I heard her drop the phone. "Stay back. Stay back!" Sam said. "Iz, Sammy and Cleo help me!" Michael yelled. "I knew it your a vampire!" I yelled. "I am not!" Michael yelled back. "So what are you? The flying nun!" Sam yelled. "I'm your brother Sammy and Iz help me!" Michael said. Cleo, Sam and I walked over to the window. "Please." Michael said. Sam then opened the window and we helped Michael in. He put his arms a round us and said. "We gotta stick together guys." " What about mom?" I asked. "Don't tell her anything." Mike said. "I don't know Mike it's not like I'm getting a D in school or something." Sam said. "Sam don't I'll figure this out." Michael said. Just then mom got home.