Getting ready

We were on are way back from the cave. "Oh no." Sam said. "What?" Edgar asked. "There's a cop behind us." Sam said. "Quick look older." Alan said. "Alan how are we supposed to do that?" I asked. "Yeah put on a fake mustasce, sunglasses and say were twenty?" Cleo said. "Great this is what we need. To be caught driving without a license and in possession of vampires." Edgar said. "I don't there going to know there vampires Edgar." I Said. Michael then woke up. "Mike you got to drive." Sam said. "There gaining on us!" Alan said. Oh shit. Michael got in the driver's seat and drove. The stop light turned red. "Red light!" Alan said. I grabbed Alan's hand. "Mike stop." Sam said. Michael stopped the car. The cops pulled up beside us. "There looking at us." Edgar said. "There gonna book us." Alan said. "Shut up." Sam said, then turned to the cop. "Uh... excuse me which way to the punk rock festival? We're opening act." He said. The cops just shook there heads and lights changed, then they left. "That was close." Cleo said. We got back to the house and went in. Nanook started barking. "Cool it Nanook." Sam said. "Your dog knows a flesh eater when he smells one." Edgar said. "Sam take him outside." Michael said. Then grandpa came and said. "Michael." Oh no. What was going to say? I mean there two dead looking people. Cleo, I and the frog brothers, who I don't think he's ever met covered in this sparkly blood coloured crap. "Do you know the rule about filling the car with gas when you take it without asking?" Grandpa said. "No grandpa." Michael said. "Now you do." He said and walked off. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms and put. Star and Laddie down, then Michael fell asleep. "Well we blew plan A." Alan said. "Time to activate plan B." Edgar said. "What's plan B?" Sam asked. "We don't have one yet, but we only have two and a half hours to think of one." Edgar said." What happens in two and a half hours?" Cleo asked. "The sun goes down the'll be looking for us." Edgar said. 

We went to the video store and Sam went in. After a minute he came out and said. "Looks like we're on are own." " Good." Said Alan. "That's just how we like it." Edgar said. We rode are bikes to a church. When we got in there was a baptism going on, but that didn't stop us. We quickly filled are canteens with holy water. When we left I turned around and said. "Praise Jesus! We're going to need it." I muttered the last part. When we got home Sam and me went to grandpa in his taxidermy room. "Hey grandpa the widow Johnson just called. She said to pick her up at seven instead of eight." Sam said. "We have a date tonight?" Grandpa asked. "I guess so she said not to be late." I said. "Well I better go get ready." Grandpa said. "Yep." I said. "What about you and that boy?" Grandpa said to me. I knew he was talking about Alan. "What?" I said. "I'm just joking." Grandpa said. Grandpa quickly got ready and left. When he was out of sight we got ready. The frog brothers got a fire ready. Michael locked all the doors and windows. Sam and Cleo crushed up garlic. Me and the brothers put the holy water into the bath tub. Sam and Cleo put the crushed up garlic into the bath tub of holy water. We filled up water guns. After all that I started getting nervous so I started to feel sick. I was sitting in the bathroom. When there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was Alan. "How are you feeling?" Alan asked. "Amazing." I said. "Really." Alan said. "No I'm actually really scared." I said. "Well I'll protect you." Alan said. "Thanks Alan." I said. "No problem Iz. Um can I tell you something?" Alan asked. "Sure." I said. "I... I really like you." He said. I was so happy that Alan felt the same way. "Alan I like you to." I said. We started moving closer together until we were inches away from each other. Then I felt Alan's lips on mine. I kissed back. There were sparke's going off, but just Cleo came in. "Hey Isa-... Um I'll see you two downstairs." Cleo said. When she walked out of the bathroom we heard her yell. "Yes! Finally yes!" We went down stairs and Sam said. "Took you two long enough." We started blushing. "So who said it first?" Edgar asked. "I did." Alan said. "Okay boys give me my money." Cleo said. "Yeah whatever. Let's get back to business." Edgar said. "You just ruined the moment." Cleo said. "He is right Cleo it is soon going to be dark." I said. "Fine." Cleo said. "I think I should warn you all. When a vampire buys it. It's never a pretty sight no two blood suckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode and some implode, but all will try to take you with them." Edgar said. While Edgar was explaining this Cleo was death staring him. If looks could kill the vampires wouldn't need to kill him. 

Then we heard a bark outside. "Nanook I left him outside!" Sam said. I looked outside and noticed it was dark out. "Oh shit! Sam get back here right now!" I said.