Truth, Justice and the American way

It's the next day now. I've finished reading vampire's everywhere last night, because it was so good I couldn't put it down. I want to go back to the comic shop right now to tell the Frog brother's what I thought of it. So I can't wait to go to day because Sam and I are going to meet Cleo there at two. Right now I'm relaxing on my bed, thinking of how I can't wait to see Alan again. Alan was so nice to me last night we talked about are favorite things to do. I even got him to smile, he has a really nice smile. After a while of laying there I got up to go find Sam, because I know grandpa's in his taxidermy room, Michael's just in his room and mom is at her new job at Max's video store. I went down stairs and I saw Sam peeking in grandpa's taxidermy room. When he closed the door I said. "Hey Sammy." Sam jumped a little before he said. "Oh hey Iz." " What's up?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. We walked into the kitchen I sat at table while Sam gave Nanook his food while saying. "Nanook this is my life. My mother works all day and my grandpa's probably a alien stuffing chipmonks. Right Iz?" " He probably is." I said. Then Sam looked outside then ran out of the kitchen. Where could he be going I wondered. Sam came back with a box of match's, he went to the counter and opened the window. He grabbed one of the leafs from the plant, was about to light it when grandpa came out of nowhere and said. "Whatch' doing?" Sam hide the leaf and the match and I said. "Grandpa you gotta stop doing that Indian walk." " Gotta keep practicing, it's a dying art." Grandpa said, then he looked at Sam and said. "Whatcha' doing there?" " Just looking at your truck." Sam said. "Okay, anyways you two want to go to town?" Grandpa asked. "Sure." I said. "We need to meet up with Cleo at Two." We all walked to grandpa's car and got in, and grandpa said. "Got to let her warm up a bit. You hear that Sam and Isabelle? Just like a baby pussycat." Sam and I were getting excited. "Let's go to town."  Grandpa said, but then he turned off the car and got out. "Are we having fun or what?" He asked. "I thought we were going to town." Sam said. "Yeah." I said. "That's as close to town as I like to get." Grandpa said.

In the end Sam and I had to take are bikes. We met up with Cleo at the enterance. We walked and talked for a little until we went to the comic book store. When we got there Alan saw us and taped Edgar on the back and came over. I gave them a smile and Alan returned it, quickly went back to his straight face, but Edgar didn't. After a couple second's Alan asked. "Noticed anything unusual about Santa Carla yet?" Then of course Sam said. "Nothing unless your a martian." " Or a vampire." Edgar said. "Are you guys sniffing out old news prints or something?" Sam asked. "You really think you know what's going on don't you? Well I'll tell you something, you don't know shit buddy." Edgar said. "Yeah you really think we work at a comic book store for are folks?" Alan asked. "Actually I thought it was a bakery." Sam said. "This is just are cover, were dedicated to a higher purpose. Were fighter for the truth, justice and the american way." Edgar said. Now I'm kind of confused. Edgar grabbed a other comic called Destroy All Vampires. 'Hey man read this." He said. "I told you I don't like horror comics." Sam said. "Think of it more as survival manual. There's are number on the back, and pray you never need to call us." Alan said. Okay I'm very confused now. "I'll pray I never need to call you." Sam said. 

Sam then walked away to a other isle. "Hey Cleo I'm going to introduce you to the Frog brothers." I said. "Frog brother's? What kind of name is that?" Cleo asked. "I met them last night, when you left." I said. Cleo and I walked over to the brothers. "Hey guys." I said. When we got over to them. "Hey." Edgar said. "Hey Iz." Alan said. When Alan said my nickname I got butterfly's in my stomach and my face went red a little, but I think Cleo noticed. "Anyways guys I would like you to meet my best friend Cleo." I said. "Hey." They both said. Cleo just waved. "Cleo I would like you to meet Edgar and Alan the frog brothers." I said. "Hey." she said. We talked for a little until it was time to leave. 

When we left Sam was walking a little bit in front of Cleo and I, so Cleo asked me. "Do you like Alan?" " What make's you say that?" I asked. "The way you look at him and how you blushed a little when he said your nickname." She said. "Alright I think he's nice and cute, but that's all I'm saying." I said. "Okay." She said, disappointed that's all I said. We walked a little more before I said. "Hey Cleo I talked to my mom last night if you could come over for a sleep over tomorrow, and she said it's okay if you want to, and if it's okay with your parents." " Yeah I'm sure it will be okay." Cleo said. "Okay." I said.