We were right

Edgar, Alan and I got back to my bedroom. "Are you guys alright?" I asked. "I'm fine." Edgar said. "I'm okay are you?" Alan asked. "Yeah I'm alright." I said. I sat next to Alan on my bed and put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and Edgar just smirked at us. After a minute we heard someone coming up the stairs. We all hid to ambush in case it's another vampire. Someone came into the room. The brothers and I jumped out yelling, but it was just Sam and Cleo. "Hey it's us." Sam said. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I nailed one down stairs with a bow and arrow." Sam said. "Alright Sambo." Alan said. "We trashed the one that looks like twisted sister." Edgar said. "Totally annihilated his night stalking ass." Alan said. I thought it was cute how excited he was getting. "Well Nanook helped a little." Edgar said. "Alright Nanook." Cleo said. "Death to all vampires." I said. "Maximum body count." Alan said. "We are awesome monster bashers." Edgar said. "The meanest." Alan said. "The baddest." Edgar said. Then we did this hand shake thing. Then Laddie burst threw Sam's bed all vamped out. we all yelled and fell backwards. Laddie jumped out from the bed and stepped on Alan's crotch and he groaned. "Holy shit! It's the attack of Eddie munster!" Alan said." Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Get him!" Edgar said. "Guys wait!" I said. Star jumped out and put Laddie behind her. "Stop get away from him! You just stay away from him! He's just a little boy." She said. Star was calming Laddie down when I realised Michael wasn't here. "Where's Michael guys?" I asked. Oh shit this is not good. I thought. Then we heard a noise down stairs and went to check it out.

"Michael!" Sam said. "Get away Sam." Michael said. "Mike what's wrong?" I asked. "I said get away." Michael said. "What's the big deal? You destroyed the head vampire." Edgar said. "Nothings changed." Michael said. "He's right I don't feel any different." Star said. "Then there's still one more." Edgar said. Then mom got home. "Sam? Mike? Iz?" She asked. "I'll handle mom. Come on." Sam said. "Sam? Michael? Isabelle?" Mom asked. "What the hell is going on?" Max asked. "What happened?" Mom asked. "I think we need to have a heavy conversation." I said. We all went to the kitchen. "I think I should explain." Edgar said. "I'm sorry about your house." Cleo said. "Everything is okay." Alan said. "Mom please calm down." Sam said. "We are all okay." I said. "I'm the head frog here." Edgar said. "I don't want to hear another word until I talk to Michael." Mom said. We went to the living room and Max said. "I'm sorry Lucy. David and my boys misbehaved. I told you boys need a mother." " Max what are you talking about?" Mom asked confused. I knew what he was talking though. "I knew it. Your the head vampire." Sam said. "Sam don't start this again." Mom said. Star came out and said. "Your the secret David was protceting." " Who is this?" Mom asked more confused. "But you passed the test." Alan said. "Don't ever invite a vampire into your house you silly boy. It renders you power less." Max said. "Did you know that?" Sam asked. "Of course everyone knows that." Edgar said. "No they don't!" I said. "Has everyone here gone crazy?  What's the matter with all of you?" Mom asked. "Were not going crazy mom it's the truth." I said. "Isabelle don't start to." Mom said. "It was you I was after all along Lucy. I knew if I could get Sam, Isabelle and Michael into the family there's no way you could say no." Max said. "Where's Michael?" Mom asked. "It was all going to be so perfect Lucy. Just like one big happy family. Your boys and my boys." Max said. "Great the blood-sucking Brady bunch." Edgar said. Max turned around and said. "I still want you Lucy." He turned back around and his face was all vamped out. "I haven't changed my mine about that." Michael came out also vamped out. "I didn't invite you this time Max." Michael said. Michael ran at Max, but Max was stronger and threw him up stairs on the balcony. Star grabbed a metal pole, but was thrown back. The Frog brothers ran at him, but were also thrown over the table. "Alan! Edgar!" I shouted.Cleo and I grabbed a stake and tried to get Max, but were thrown over the table to. "Don't you touch my sister or my mother!" Sam said. "Sam!" Mom shouted Sam ran at Max, but Max put him in a head lock. Max put his hand out to my mom. "Don't fight Lucy it's so much better if you don't fight." Max said. Mom started to give in. "Mom don't do it!" Sam said. "Mom please don't!" I said. Max was about to bite mom when we heard grandpa's car. The next second grandpa's car came threw the house. Sam got out of the head lock and pulled mom away. Cleo, Edgar, Alan and I moved out of the way. Michael pushed Max in front of the car and a piece of the wood on grandpa's car flew off and hit Max right in the heart. Max exploded into flames. Alan covered me. Sam covered mom and Cleo. When it was all over Alan kissed me. I looked over to Sam and Cleo. I heard Sam ask. "Hey Cleo. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date." " Of course Sam." Cleo said. "Hey Isabelle I was wondering will you be my girl friend?" Alan said. "Alan I would love to." I said. Mom pulled us in for a group hug, but we noticed grandpa go to the kitchen. We followed him. "Dad are you alright?" Mom asked. "One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach all the damn vampires." Grandpa said. "Wait how did you know?" I asked. "Well I've lived here my whole life. Don't you think I've caught on." Grandpa said. "Well thanks for saving us grandpa." Sam said. Everyone thanked grandpa.

"Take good care of my sister." Sam said to Alan. "I will." Alan said. We then kissed. "Really. Are you serious?" Edgar said. "Yep." I said