Chapter 8 - the Secret Room

B - Bakugo
I - Izuku
K - Kirishima
U - Ochako
M - Miniku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who would have thought that running in a dress could be so tiring. Or that the castle would be so huge. More like a fortress. And who would have guessed that the prince would be so strong. After running through rooms, Izuku began to be quite tired. Even though he had been basically running his entire life through the forest, running in a ball gown was very difficult.

Though soon they reached a dead end. Both were struggling to breathe, Izuku more than Bakugo.

B: "You good? Sorry, I should have warned you."

I: "I'll be fine." He said in between breaths, "It's just that this is the first time ever wearing a dress. Where are we anyways?" Izuku looked along the hallway, trying to ignore the pain in his injured wrist that had started ever so slightly.

The hallway was as grand as the rest of the castle. At the dead end, was a kind of reading nook, with several bookshelves, comfy chairs and couches, and a round coffee table in the center. There were windows, that would usually light up the area when day, but for now the castle lights did.

B: "Do you like it? I had some servants set this up for me. But this isn't even the best part."

Izuku looked as Bakugo walked to one of the bookshelves on the wall, he grabbed one book, who's name Izuku could not read, and pulled. They heard a click and the bookshelf began to move backwards, just like a door. 

Izuku gasped. Bakugo looked back with a smug face, he grabbed his hand, and pulled him through, closing the bookshelf door behind him, also making sure to get all of Izuku's dress inside.

In side were more bookshelves, chairs, been bags, and other items. Some in the corner were covered with white sheets, like they haven't been used in a while.

B: "It took me a while to put all this together. The hardest part was putting that bookshelf there, and making sure no one saw me. Most of the stuff was already in hear, I just brought some of the books from the library, they won't miss them."

I: "Wow, just wow. This is so cool. I haven't even seen as many books, just wow."

B: "Here this is one of my favorites." Bakugo walked to one of the bookshelves and grabbed a book, tossing it to Deku.

When he caught it, pain shot though his wrist, and he dropped the book. Grabbing at his writ, which also caused more pain. Bakugo ran over to him, gently taking his wrist in his hand. "Deku, are you ok!?".

I: "I don't think so, I might have fallen on it."

Bakugo sat Deku down on a couch and started to pull off his glove. Underneath, his wrist was swollen and bruised. It was a sickly color of blue, purple and red. He hadn't had realized that it had gotten this bad, unfortunately, his mother's pain spell had started to wear out.

B: "Oh my gosh. How long has this been like this? Here let me help." He when to one of the desks and pulled out a safety kit. He gave Deku some pills to help with the pain, and started to wrap his wrist. When he looked up, their faces were impossibly close. They started to go for a kiss, but were cut off by the chiming of the bell.

Izuku gasped, completely forgetting the time. His time was out. He got up, ran and opened the door, and started to run down the hallway with a prince yelling behind him for him to stop. But he couldn't. He ran through the ball room disrupted dances and causing chaos. He ran out into the night, still with a prince close behind. He was able to get into his carriage and take off without the prince catching him. Completely forgetting that he had forgotten his glove in the prince's secret room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ball had become utter chaos. Every one there was so confused as to why the beautiful Princess in green had ran away from the Prince. No one would ever run away from the Prince! The Prince came back into the castle, angry. He had just lost his Deku, and when he was so close as well. A thought accrued to him, and he ran off again, unknown to where. The princess and her knight saw and ran up to the queen.

U: "What in the world was that all about?"

M: "I have no idea. Kirishima will you please have Ida, announce that the ball is over, Ochako please find Katsiki."

Ochako ran after Bakugo, and finally caught up to him. He grabbed him by the arm and stopped him. "Dude, what is going on?"

B - "No time. I have to go after him." He tried to pull away but was stopped again.

U - "Come on. I'll search with you, but for now, we need to end the ball. And you need to talk to your mom."

Bakugo wanted so bad to go out after him, but he new he was right. So he reluctantly followed his sister back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku continued to run through the forest, not caring that his dress got ripped and splatter in dirt and leaves. And not his big, beautiful green dress, that had already disappeared within the last stroke of midnight. It was his mother's dress he was now wearing.

He gasps as he ran past his mother's tree. He didn't dare stop, he needed to get home before his step-family noticed. As he was about to collapse from running and from the pain of his wrist, he saw his house.  He didn't even notice the fact that he still had one glove one, when everything else from his mother had disappeared.

Izuku ran inside, ran up to his room, and tried to enter but forgot  it was locked and the only one with a key was his step father. Just then he hear voices and the opening and closing of doors.  His family was home. He tried to sneak down, but when he reached the bottom, there was shigaraki, waiting for him.