Chapter 11 - The end

I - Izuku
K - Katauki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~<
It took a while for Izuku to wake. Almost 3 weeks had past since he had, unknowingly, been rescued from his abusive family. He'd been taken, by lovings hands, to the palace, placed in a warm soft bed, and his wounds cared for.

His eyes finally flutter open, and was very confused with his surrounding. The room was lit by candle, and the lightly colored walls helped to brighten the room. He was laying in a bed, the softest he had ever felt, with big warm blankets covering his body and fluffy pillows behind his head.

As he observed the room he also noticed that there was someone else in the room with him. To his left lay, Kachann, who he now knew as the prince. He was sleeping in a chair that had been pulled close to the bed. His head was in his arms, which were placed on the side of the bed he was in.

Izuku steadily moved his bandaged arm over to the prince and placed his hand on his head. Surprisingly, his hair was soft. He started to rub his head to see if the prince would wake up.

Kasuki grumbled and moved a little. His head then shot up, grabbed his bandaged hand and started at him. Tears peaked at the corner of his eyes as he said, "Hi, your awake?" The way he said it, so uncertainly, almost make it sound like a question. Like he wasn't sure it was real.

I - "Yes, I think so. Where ..."

Before he could answer, katsuki threw himself at Izuku and wrapped him in a bear hug. He held on so tightly and only let go when Izuku complained about the lack of oxygen.

They continued to hold hands as they let go of each other.

K - "I didn't know if you would wake up. The doctors said you had really bad injuries and were uncertain if you would get better."

I - "It was that bad? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

K - "NO! Please don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. Your step family are the one to blame, and they have been properly dealt with. They can't hurt you or anyone else anymore."

Izuku was relieved to hear that. He would no longer have to worry about those evil people.

The two continued to talk for hours, only stopping when food was brought. After they ate, they only talked for a little longer so Izuku could get his sleep. Katsuki wanted to retire with him to bed, but some other princely duties still needed to be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days the two continued to see each other. It was clear to everyone that they were madly in love. As Izuku continued to heal others came to visit him. He still couldn't move out of bed much, and had to be helped (by a stubborn prince) to his baths and such. Though there were going to be permanent scars, Izuku never let past events stop him from enjoying his live.

Izuku and Katsuki grew closer every day. Katsuki insisted on taking Izuku to meals (where he was now eating with the royal family and others), and to date nights in the garden, library, and secret room. The royal family watched all and very much approved of their relationship. Izuku made a great impression on the Queen and Princess, and earned their respects and love.

Then, on a gorgeous night, Katsuki proposed to Izuku. Asking him to be his love and King beside him for as long as they did live. Izuku accepted with vigor, and the wedding day was set.

It would take place after Katsuki would be crowned King and rain after his mother. The coordination was magical. Similar to the ball, all were invited to join in the celebration of the new king, though he only had eyes for his fiancé. The two laughed, talked, and danced all night, only to be found later asleep in each other's arms.

The wedding was again big and brilliant. The food was said to be the best ever had, and everyone attending could feel the love and adoration coming from the two. It was so prominent that the guests themselves couldn't help but be swept away but the love.

The two were finally wed. There were many crying and happy cheers. And after, on their wedding night, the two could be heard from the other side of the castle.

Izuku and Katsuki ended up adopting four children. Ocahaco and Kirishima also ended up getting married and having a family of their own. As well as Ausi and Prince Tokoyami, who had met at Katsuki's coronation.

Even though there were hard times and conflicts with others, Izuku and Katsuki always had each other's backs. They continued to rule the kingdom together. It grew and prospered throughout the years and came to be the biggest and best kingdom of them all.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end.