Chapter 5- Love Sick Puppy

⚠️  Slight torcher ⚠️
(M) -Midoria
(B) - Bakugo
(K) - Kirishima
(O) - Ochako
(D) - Dabi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wind felt nice on his face as he sped toward the oasis. Kasuki couldn't wait to see his Deku, he wanted to get to know them personally, and see if they were going to the ball. Maybe his mother would let him marry them. But the most important question he wanted answered was his gender. He hoped and had a suspected that they were a he. But to be honest, he didn't really care.

He arrived at the spot quickly, hopped off his horse, tied it to a tree, and pushed through the bushes into the clearing.

What he say next, he never expected. On the big tree, on one of the big branches that hung over the small lake, was a small person with green, fluffy hair. They ran and jumped off the branch into the lake, making a big splash.

Bakugo chuckled to himself as he walked towards the edge of the small lake, waiting for the boy to surface. Because of the cristal clear water, Bakugo was able to see Deku, and soon he came up with a pop. He shook his head, trying to get the water out of his face.

(B) "Does it feel nice." He asked suddenly, scaring the poor boy.

Midoria jump and squealed at the sudden noise, unaware that there was a person watching him. He turned around to see the person he wanted to see most of all.

(M) "Kachann!!" He exclaimed. He was so happy to see him again. "What are you doing here?!?".

(B) "I came here to see you. Didn't expect you to go swimming." He sat in the grass at the edge of the lake. He pulled his boots off and his shirt till he was just in his pants.

Izuku couldn't help but look. Bakugo was very toned, he swore he was turning into a tomato. He tried to hide it by putting half of his face in the water and liking away.

Bakugo chucked, it was funny seeing his Deku flustered. "So, why did you go swimming?" he asked.

(M) "Well, i-it's nice out today, and I wanted to wait for you, so I thought a swim would be nice". Izuku same forward till he was at the edge right in front of Bakugo.
(M) "Here, help me out." Midoria held a hand out to him, so Bakugo could pull him out.

Bakugo grabes his, but didn't a anticipated what Deku would do. Before Bakugo could pull him out, Deku pulled him in with a big splash. Bakugo came up spluttering and confused. Now he was wet!

(B) "Ohh, your going to get it." He said with a laugh. He quickly swam towards Deku, grabbed him, and started tickling his sides.

Deku couldn't do much, Bakugo was way stronger than he was, so there was no getting away. He was being ticked so much it hurt. "Hah-ahhh- all right! All right, I surrender! I surrender!" He tried catching his breath as the tickling stop.

Soon, once he had his breath back, he noticed he was still being held by Bakugo. They stared at each other for a while, blush growing on both of their face.

The silence was broken when Bakugo spoke, "We should, probably get out."

(M) "Yeah." They swam to the side, and both got out, trying their best to dry off.

(B) "So, Deku, are ya still coming to the ball."

(M) "Yeah. I think I can make it." He said quietly, with a little of doubt in his voice.

(B) "Aright, well, I'll save a dance for you."

(M) "Thanks, I'll try to come as quickly as possible."

(B) "Alright, I should probably get going, see ya there." Bakugo grabbed his clothes and waked through the bushes to his horse.

When he went to get his horse, there was two more horses that he didn't expect.

(O) "Aww, your so right Kirishima! Their such a cutie! And they totally can calm the boom-boom boy's angry personality."

Ochako and Kirishima were thier and it was evident that they had been spying on them.

(B) "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU FIND ME, AND WHY WERE YOU SPYING! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU DUMB HAIR!!"

(K) "Well you left without telling us, and Ochako here wanted to meet him. To bad their gone now."

(O) "Yeah, to bad. You were right you can't tell their gender. Their short and but look muscular like a boy. Guess we'll find out at the ball. Come on let's go home before Ida sends out a search part for us."

(B) "Yeah, ok." Let's go." They all hopes on their horses and took off towards the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Midoria's place
No POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things were not going so well at his place. Once he got home, he found out that they were all angry. Not only had he arrived late, but it was also dinner time and they were all hungry.
⚠️
(D) "You little brat! How dare you!" He and Toga started throwing punches and kicks at him, till Midoria was covered in bruises, cuts and, blood. He could barely stand and tears were streaming from his swollen, blue and black face. Dabi dragged him up the log flights of stairs, bruising him up even more. He could hear Toga's and Shigaraki's laughter down stairs. They locked him in his room for 2 day, without food or water. ⚠️

This had happened before. He would sit at the window, and once he tried climbing out, but ending up falls and breaking his leg.

The ball was tomorrow night, and Midoria was losing more hope and his family made it more difficult on him each day.

But no matter how much he was put down, he always got back up. And it's time he had a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long.