Chapter 4- Meet me gain

I - Izuku
K- Kirishima
A - Ausi
O- Ochako
Id- Ida
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1006 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next week was a complete blur, Izuku didn't realize how much time had passed it, he was only focused on the date of the ball, which was steadily approaching. His siblings were also preparing for it, they had him go back to town and get one ballgown and two brand new suits. Izuku so wanted to go to the ball. He tried convincing his step family to let him, but they just laughed at him then him to a pulp as a reminder that he was just an orphan boy who is meant to serve them and not go to extravagant fancy parties even if the prince himself had invited everyone to go.

It was Wednesday again, and Izuku was even more excited to go out. He wanted to tell Asui everything because he hadn't gotten a chance the last time. He was picking up some fruits and vegetables and the dress for Toga and the tux for Dabi and Sigaraki.

(I) "You should have seen him. He was so handsome and so nice. I can't wait to see him at the ball."

(A) "Will they even let you go? Kero. And what will you even where? It's not like you have a tux or anything. Ribbt."

(I) "No, they won't let me go even though the invite was for everyone in the land. If I were to, I'd have to sneak out and wear a disguise. Plus, I do have something to wear. It's not a tux, but it will help me from being recognized from my family even if I have to sneak."

(A) "What will you wear, ribbit?"

(I) My mom's ball gown. I have it hidden in the attic. I know gowns are for girls, but I've tried it and it fits me. Plus, I've been compared to a girl several times, so I don't think anyone will know the difference."

(A) "I guess your right, kero. But be careful Izuku, I don't want you to get hurt again. Remember last time you go in serious trouble."

Last time Izuku had tried to run away. He was not a fast runner, so Dani has caught him easily. They had broken a leg and a few ribs. Izuku could barely breathe, much less stand, and he was still expected to do all the chores.

(I) "I know. I'll be careful. I promise."

(A) "Ok, kero. We'll see at the ball hopefully."

(I) "Ok, by"

Izuku gathered all his things and took off into the wood. He wanted to run all the way to the tree to see if the mystery man was there, but all the supplies weighed him down. It took him a while but he made it.

Izuku looked around for the boy, but he couldn't see him. He took a big cloth from his basket and laid it on a flat rock, then set down his basket full of supplies and the neatly folded gown and tux's.

Izuku wanted to wait as long as possible for boy, so he decided to climb the tree. One of the tick branches was perfectly placed over the waterfall and the deep lake. Izuku had a many of times taken a dip there. The water was cristal clear, and you could see the bottom. He took off his shirt and bottom till he was in an under shirt and trousers and dove straight into the cool, clear pool.

No Ones POV
~~~~~~~

Bakugo couldn't get the green hair boy, if he even was a boy, out of his mind. All week he was completely ignoring everyone. He would wonder the castle grounds in a haze. He would stare out of one of the many large windows and look at the very large cherry blossom tree, daydreaming about the emerald beauty. Everyone around him was very worried.

(K) "He's been like that ever since he came back from the forest. What happened to him out there."

(I) "OH MY GOSH! Your so dense. Can you see, it was that person from the forest. He fell deeply in love. Oh how cute."

Kirishima tends to talk a lot, and Ochaco wanted to know what had happened. So he told her of Bakugo meeting the emerald person in the forest.

(K) "Wait really? Oh man!, that's so cool! He's always been complaining about all the suitors, how they only wanted his crown. I'm so glad he found someone."

(O) "Yeah, but from your description, they sounds like common folk, even if they shows up to the ball will Bakugo be allowed to marry them?"

(K) "Not sure. But we'll try to convince the Queen. Hopefully she'll be kind."

(O) "Oh, and are you sure you couldn't tell the gender of that person."

(K) "There was no way. They were short and with the clothes they were wearing you couldn't tell. Plus his voice was high, and his hair was big and curly. I have no idea."

(O) "Well ok, but what about ..."

(Id) "Has anyone seen Prince Bakugo? The queen need him."

(K) "Yeah Ida, he's right ... WHERED HE GO, HE WAS HERE A SECOND AGO!"

(O) "Oh no! We lost him!"

Bakugo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was finally Wednesday! It's been taking so long for today to come. I want to go back the the clearing to see the emerald beauty. I can't get that kiss out of my mind. I want to see Deku again, and talk to him like a normal person, not a prince. I'm so thrilled that he doesn't know who I am. It make it all the more better for me.

I waited till Ochako and Kirishima were distracted and slipped away to the stables to grab my horse. Seriously they have to get together soon, or I'm going to lock them in a closet together until they do.

I rode my horse out of the castle and into the forest to go meet Deku. I couldn't have been more excited.