Chapter2 - Interest

1019 words

It was another bright morning in the Shigaraki household. Izuku had just finished the morning chores and had sent the table.

(S) "Boy, where are your siblings."

(M) "I woke them up a few minutes ago, but they might have gone back asleep, sir."

(S) "Well wake them up again, and make sure the come this time."

"Yes sir" Izuku hurry from the dinning room, to Dabi's and Toga's room. As a result of trying to get them up again, he had a book and brush thrown at him. At this point he was used to it, but every once in a while it couch him by surprise. Quite literally sometimes.

Izuku couldn't wait till 10, because today he was allowed to go into the market.

Soon he was on the road to the market, with a big basket in his hands and a bag of coins for food and a new pair of shoes for Toga. When he finally arrived he quickly found his best friend, Asui.

(A) "Hello Midoria."

(M) "Hay Asui. How are you."

(A) "Fine. Kero. How are you."

(M) "I've been better."

The two continued to talked as they walked around the market, paying for thing they needed.

(A) "I still don't understand how you can stay at that place. Kero. They treat you so bad."

(M) "I know. But I don't have anywhere to go. I plan to become a sailor when I turn 18. I just have to wait a few more years, and I'll be gone."

(A) "Well good luck. Kero. I have to get back now, see ya."

(M) "By"

As the two separated Midoria headed into the forest to see his mother's tree.

~~~~~~~~ The Castile

Today was a special day for the prince. For years he has been starring at that cherry blossom tree. Him and his sister has always wondered how it grew so fast. (Magic). And if it was so beautiful at the top of the tree, what did it look like below.

Finally today, the prince had gotten permission to go and find it. Of course he would have to to take his personal guard, Kirishima.

(I) "I still advice against this, your highness." It is dangerous and you could get lost." Ida was the royal family's personal adviser.

(B) "I told you, four eyes, I do what I want, and I'm going to that tree. Your lucky I'm allowing Kiri to come along. Now shoe before I blast your face off!!"

(K) "Bakubro, come on that's no way to talk to your friends."

(B) "SHUT UP KIRISHIMA!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME TALHAT NAME!!"

(K) "Alright dude, but if you want to find it before supper, we'd better get going now.

(B) "Fine."

The two left the room to go get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~ In the forest

The two had been wondering for a while. If they were unsure where to go, they would climb a tree, look for the blossom tree, and continue to keep on walking. Soon they arrived.

The area was just as beautiful as they imagined. Many types of flowers littered the ground, there was a small stream going across the ground that fell over a cliff and formed a small lake. The tree itself was quite beautiful with giant roots and an even bigger trunk. And it definitely looked climbable. But what stood out the most as the green haired boy, sitting in the flowers.

(B) "Get down". He whispered. He pulled Kirishima and him into a bush, and they sat there observing.

The green hair boy in the field sat intently in the flowers talking to the tree. He seem completely comfortable and with his emerald fair and eyes with shiny diamonds of tears at the corners of them. He sat there for a long time just talking and enjoying himself in the warm summer rays. A few moments later huge rumbles echoed in the forest, the bushes wrestled in the ground shook.

A giant stage rushed out of the trees into the clearing, its horns bearing and its nose raging. The green hair boy jumped up in fear and slowly backed away from the stag. It continue to stock around him making sure to keep its eyes on the boy. The Prince quickly put his hand on his sword on his waist, but stayed in the bush.

The emerald boy looked stage in its eyes and quickly stopped backing up. He took a small apple from his basket nearby and bowed into the stag reaching his hand out with the apple in it. The stag noes flared a bit and he stomped on the ground. It took a step forward down and took the app off the boys hand.

The stag seemed content with the along with the boy and with the honor it was given from the boy. The emerald boy sat down and the stag came up and crawl next to him like they've been best friends for years even though they just met seconds ago.

The prince let out a breath he didn't release he was holding. The two boys in the bushes still watched as the green haired boy from this marvelous act. They themselves had gone hunting many times and had hunted many stags, but never one seen something so special as this. It was something that no other person had ever done except the green goddess under the cherry blossom tree.

Prince Bakugo stared eyes wide, never had he felt this way towards someone. He had always felt above people, he was a prince after all, and he had duties. He had never looked at someone and saw someone who they really were, when ever he tried dating people the only reason was to get his throne or his money. Never once had he fallen in love, but this time was an exception.

He quickly grab the red hair boys hand arm and ran back to the castle. He didn't know what this tight feeling was in his chest. And if anyone new it would be his sister. Princess Uraraka.