Chapter 3- The Ball

1620 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B- Bakugo
U - Uraraka
K: Kirishima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo and Kirishima were back from the forest, and now in Princess Uraraka's room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B: "I just don't know, Uraraka! It's like I couldn't breath. I felt light headed, and my stomach was turning. What did he do to me! Is he a witch? Am I sick!?!? What if ..."

Both Uraraka and Kirishima burst into a fit of laughter. "Wo, calm down! Your over reacting! But I think I know what's wrong with you."

B: "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!  JUST TELL ME WHST WRONG!!"

U: she held her hands up. "Ok!! No need to shout. I think, brother, what you are experiencing is called love."

B: "Huu????!?!!?!"
Bakugo looked like he had been punched in the face by a fish? Love? No! He couldn't be in love with a simple woodland boy! Could he?

B: "Even if I was, there would be no way I could court him, much less see him.!"

K: "Yo, Bakubro, just change the ball. So instead of just royalty and nobles, it can be commoners too!"

U: "You know, that's not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind them there."

B: "Well ok, but how am I supposed to convince mom! You know she would only have me marry royalty."

K: "Just tell her that because this is the ball where your supposed to pick you Queen/King that the entire kingdom should be there to witness and enjoy. I'm sure she'll be fine with it."

U: "Yeah, come on, we can go right now. I know she schedule and she had nothing going on right now."

B: "Alright, let's head over."

Time skip~~~~~~

The Queen sat pondering the proposal on her throne. "Well, that's not a bad idea. Ida."

I: "Yes my Queen."

Q: "Have your father announce that to the square tomorrow, and send out invites to all houses. I want every one to be here, no matter who they are."

I: "Yes my Queen." He bowed and quickly left to give out the order. Ida's family are the royal advisers.

B: "Yes!! Thank you mom."

Q: "Oh, well. I haven't heard you say thank you since you were little. Ah, that brings music to my ears.

B: "OI! SUT UP YOU OLD HAG!"

Q: "DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! YOUR LUCKY IM BEING SO NICE!"

The two continued to argue as Uraraka whispered to Kirishima, "I bet you $10 that Bakugo will get slapped."

K: "I'll take that bet."

Just then they heard a shark crack and looked over to see that the queen had just slapped her son.

K: "Dang it!" He then begrudgingly took coins out of his pocket and secretly passed them to his princess.

The next day~~~
A: Asu
I: Izuku
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was on his way to the market again because somebody had torn a bag in the flour, so he had to go get more. This time he was quite content with this prank.

A: "Kerio, Midoria~Kun!" She shouted to get his attention.

Izuku turned to see his friend, and his face light up into a bright smile. "Asu, hi."

A: "What are you doing here. It isn't your day off."

I: "Well, Toga spoiled the four, so I had to come get some."