Chapter 10 - Rescue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
834 words
B - Bakugo
K - Kirishima
A - Asui
S - Shigaraki
T - Toga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima and Ausi's jobs were simple. As the prince, Bakugo would knock on the door of the house. He had brought the glove with him and wanted to see if any of the family would recognize it. While he was distracting the household, Asui and Kirishima would sneak through the back, try to find and rescue Ausi's friend. And, unknowingly to the prince, his love.

The family were extremely excited. The Prince made up a story of him visiting every family in the kingdom to try and find his lost princess. Apparently the family hadn't heard because none of them had left the house since the night of the ball. His job was to distract the family as long as he could, which wouldn't be to hard for the family, but was agonizing for the Prince to sit there and talk to the family.

Meanwhile, in the back of the house, Asui and Kirishima decided to split up. "You start on the ground level and go up. I know Izuku sleeps in the attic, so I'll start there and go down. That way we meet in the middle."

K - "Ok."

They split up and searched every room, every corner, and under every bed, but Izuku was no where to be found.

K - "I looked everywhere but I couldn't find your friend. Could there be a basement?"

A - "I think so. I think I remember Izuku mentioning having to carry heavy bags of flour down stairs into a basement."

The two went to the kitchen and searched the room for a door. Soon enough, after they moved a rug, they found one. Opening the door, Kirishima went in first, down the stairs into the dark basement with Asui following behind. They searched for a light, and when they found one they were horrified of what they saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo was going to loose his mide. The three had never stopped talking about their obsession with him and how they would make a good wife/husband. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Shigaraki apologized and excused himself to go open the door. Soon he came back with his royal guard, Kirishima.

Bakugo excused himself to go talk to him. "Did you find anything?"

K - "Yes. He's in the basement. I've already sent the girl with a letter to the palace, so reenforcement, and a medic, should arrive soon, your highness."

B - "Good." The prince turned back to the family. "You lied."

S - "What do you mean, your highness?" He asked hesitantly and suspiciously.

B - "When I asked if there was anyone else in this house, you replied no. You lied."

S - "I don't understand. There is no one else in this house."

T - "Yes, your majesty. T-there is no one else here." She slightly stuttered, and gave away her nervousness.

B - "Well then, you wouldn't mind if we checked your house, would you?"

S - "I don't understand. I thought you were looking for the mysterious maiden who was at the ball. What does that have to do with this?"

K - "His Highness is looking for her. And I believe I have found her here."

B - "My guard, lead me there." He didn't know what Kirishima had mean when he said he had found his Deku, but maybe, just maybe, the girl's friend was his mysterious prince.

Kirishima brought the prince to the kitchen with the terrified family behind him. He revealed the trap door under the rug, that lead to the basement.

The two could practically hear the gasp of surprise and a few lightly said curses.

Kirishima lead the Prince down the stairs, the light still on. Below, tied to a beam, in the middle of the basement, was Ausi's friend and Bakugo's lost madden.

He had cuts and bruises covering his body. His arm, the one that was broken the night of the ball, looked worse, and he probably had a broken leg too, looking at the angle it was twisted at. He was unconscious, and probably had a concussion.

B - "Kirishima," he called softly so the family behind couldn't hear, "You said you sent for reinforcements?"

K - "Yes, your highness. They should be hear any second."

B - "Good." And turning to the family who stood behind them, frozen with horror that they had somehow found out, said, "All three of you are to be arrested and tried for domestic violence. And you will be found guilty."

They tried to run. Of course they did, they all always tried. But as soon as they fled outside, they were surrounded by the royal guards. They were taken into custody and lead away to the dungeons . All three screaming and protesting all the way there.

Meanwhile, the prince had gone back to his love, untied him, and with the help of the medic, placed him on a gurney to be taken back to the palace for healing. And most definitely some loving.