Chapter Twenty

"Kian...." I moaned as I grabbed Kian and pulled him into the room.

"Kila, I think you should try and calm down a little bit." Kian tried to step away from me.

"Babe, I don't get it." I grabbed him and put my arms around his neck, I started whispered in his ear. "I thought you really wanted me..." I started to kiss his neck, I felt his neck start to bend back, trying to resist me.

His arms slowly moved up and down my back. "No I do..." He whispered back. "I just don't think now is the best time...you're not in the right mind, Kila."

I slowly pulled him over to the bed, not caring how the room looked, I'm sure it was glamorous but that's not what was on my mind. "Kian, please...I want to...show you...that I....trust you." I said while continuing kiss around his neck.

Kian moaned softly, I needed him to give in. This was exactly what he wanted this morning, I don't get why he didn't want it now. "Babe, why don't we just snuggle up in bed for a little bit, and just talk." I saw his eyes trace my body.

"Stop resisting it Kiki." I whined, slowly pushing him down against the bed. I set a knee on either end of his body, sitting on his torso.

"Ki..." Kian's arms held my thighs, rubbing his thumbs against them. "You know I really want to...but..."

I cut him off with a kiss. I pressed my body against his, caressing his face. He did not deny the kiss, his fingers just reaching beneath my shorts. We separated for a moment, my eyes met with Kian's. I was beginning to feel a little hazy, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered right now, nothing but this moment with Kian. The smell of alcohol escaped both of our mouths. I set my forehead against his. "But what, baby?" I bit the side of my lip.

"I don't think this is what you want right now." The look in his eyes were sincere. He was being serious.

I flipped off of him, leaving him surprised. "You can be such a nice guy, Kian. For once let's be bad."

"I don't want to be bad. Not now." He replied, turning on his side and pulling me close to him. Our bodies fit together perfectly.

"Just once Kiki..." I whined, wiggling my way closer to him, he was the perfect big spoon.

"I will be bad enough for you. Adding it to my bucket list, okay?" He paused, I assumed he was thinking. "It will be a surprise. Lake Lawley, that's the only hint you get."

I finally felt defeat. My body relaxed, and I yawned. "You know...you're too good for me..."

///|||\\\\

Will they do it? Will they not? Will I be writing some straight up Kian smut? I don't know! That's on you guys, if you want me to, I will ;* If I do and you don't want it I will just label in the chapter where it begins and ends so you can skip all that.

I'm sorry it's so short, and I'm sorry I haven't been incredibly active, I've been working a lot and focusing much of my energy on my youtube channel, personal and collab. If you want to check those out the link to my personal is on my profile and you can find the link to the collab on my channel. 

Thank you guys so much, everytime I look at what's happening with my stories this just gets more and more reads and I just love you guys so much.

Yeah, just let me know if you want some smut and home girl here will creat some Kilan magic (;

***takieitback

[check out my tube of yous on my profile because I love you<3]