25 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ɴ ǫ ᴜ ᴇ

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

My eyes widened as I looked in the foggy mirror at Leandro that had his hands wrapped around me

My eyes widened as I looked in the foggy mirror at Leandro that had his hands wrapped around me. His dark eyes bored in mine with such intensity that it almost made me weak in my knees, but not from the way Dante would make me feel but instead from the horror that gripped my entire being.

The images of torture, of his words, of constant beatings, of starving, of his abuse, of him, flashed in front of my eyes causing tears to fill them.

My breath along with my words got suck in my throat. My throat tightened, making me feel suffocated, giving me suppression that I was in his chokehold.

For a second, everything stilled, the empty silence fell over us and only my fast harsh shallow breaths could be heard.

For a second everything went back in time.

We weren't in Italy instead for split second we were back in that torturing chamber, in that horrific room, in that hell hole.

For a moment I could feel my skin burn from the cuts, my muscles ache from the beatings, my dry throat hurt from my constant screams. I could smell my blood that was trailing down my body. I could feel my ears ring from his loud voice that was screaming next to them.

Snaping from the daze, from the past into a reality, I diverted my gaze from his to the arms that were wrapped around me.

'This can't be happening.' I could feel my shaky arms reach to touch the arms around me, hoping that I fell asleep in the shower and that this is all a dream.

I flinched in his hold like if I got burned when my fingertips gazed over his skin. The fear started to create in the pit of my stomach at the thought of Dante.

'What happen? Where is he? Did he do something to him?'

A chuckle made me snap my eyes back on Leandro's, "What is it, amor, miss me?" the sarcasm and mock could be heard in his voice as he whispered in my ear.

Clenching my jaw, I looked at the mirror with hatred. The shudder of disgust crawled on my skin as his fingers that were holding me pressed against him, dug in my skin.

"When I ask a question I want it to be answered." he hissed with a frown on his lips.

Anger.

Pure anger flared in my eyes as I tried to pull my body from his but his hold on me didn't let me. The hatred grew as his fingers started to dig in my stomach causing me to groan.

"Fuck off."

The moment words left my mouth he spun me around slamming my back against the door. A hand slapped over my mouth when a groan left them, getting into my face he hissed lowly, "What did you just say?"