27 | ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ s ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ

▪︎ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪︎

My heart was hammering as if the horde of soldiers is trumping their feet in my chest

My heart was hammering as if the horde of soldiers is trumping their feet in my chest. The cold sweat pickled my back as I pulled a leg back from the door. Muffled sounds from the inside of the room made me bring my leg once again breaking the restraints that door had.

"LETICIAAA-" words died on my lips as a gunshot rang when doors hit the wall. My eyes connected with the two figures laying on the floor, blood started to pool around them.

On their own accord, my legs made their way towards them. The dread swept through me as with every step closer Leticia's body didn't make any movement.

My legs shook as I stepped in front of them, I let out the breath that I held when my eyes connected with Leticia's teary ones. Pushing fucker off of her I fell on my knees letting my eyes loom over her body, searching for any kind of injuries.

Her body was half-naked, her panties and bra covered in blood along with skin that was colored crimson. Scratches over her body made my blood boil, he hurt her. He hurt her even though I promised her that he won't ever again.

I snapped my head from her body when she started to pull her legs and arms covering herself, my brows pulled in confusion but the realization hit quickly and I turned around.

"Get the fuck out," I screamed at the men that were standing at the entrance to the room. Their eyes were all around the room, "I said get the fuck out."

Marino's eyes danced between me and the body next to me but I only shook my head. I don't have time for him right now, I need to take care of the scared girl.

"Everyone out," he ordered, "and get me the guys that were on fucking security cameras and bodies from the entrance gate, right fucking now." I heard his voice echo through closed doors.

Returning my head towards the scared girl in front of me I found her looking at her hands that were shaking profusely while holding a bloodied gun. Her head turned towards the dead beast next to her from whose mouth blood was gushing, his grey shirt was soaked in his blood that was seeping out of the bullet wounds on his stomach.

I could see his chest rose, blood flowing down his cheek. His eyes glistening as he looked at us, the fucker was still alive, his hand twitched at his side but he seemed unable to move.

My eyes seemed glued at his dying figure that I didn't realize when Leticia lifted the gun again aiming for his head.

"Fucking die already," a broken scream escaped her lips as gun shot three more times, the crimson blood flew over us along with the pieces of his head.

Snaping my eyes away, I was met with her fear-struck look, her wide eyes watched as blood seeps out of the headless body.

Grabbing a hold of her hands, I pulled an empty gun that she was tightly holding still pressing the trigger.