13 | ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ

▪ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ▪

Pain.
Rejection.
Anger.

Those were emotions that burned my insides making me press the gas pedal even harder as I made my way towards my apartment.

Used is the right word to describe how I feel right now.

I feel just like all those girls with who I slept in try to forget brown-eyed beauty.

I could still feel her touch on my skin and her lips on mine. Her moans still rang in my ears and I shut my eyes tightly trying to push her out of my head but that didn't happen instead the need of having her by my side, in my arms - got stronger.

I snapped my eyes open when I heard the loud horn and swerved into my line nearly crashing into a car.

Taking a deep breath I tried to stay as calm as possible till I didn't get into the apartment.

. . .

Closing the doors behind me I leaned my forehead against the cold surface letting my mind go in overdrive.

My jaw clenched as her fragrance invaded my senses, it was left in traces all over me making my mind go all mushy.

Pushing myself from the door, the first thing I did was grab the bottle of vodka from the table, unscrewing the cap I took a long swing of it. The liquid slid down my throat leaving a burning sensation after it, the same sensation that I could feel in my heart.

Taking a seat on the couch I leaned back trying to relax and take my mind from her, although instead of that when I closed my eyes all I could see was her, her eyes, her lips, her face, body, hands...

My legs were shaking as I entered the bedroom, slumping down on a bed. I couldn't find the strength in me to go take a shower and clean myself.

"Ugh.." I groaned throwing the sneakers from my feet at other side of the room "What did I do? What was in my head?" I mumbled to myself feeling pain tearing my heart.