11 | ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ɪ ᴄ ɪ

My hand was trying to transfer a picture from my head onto the paper but incapable

My hand was trying to transfer a picture from my head onto the paper but incapable. I couldn't do it.

And the reason is specific greyish blue eyes which are not letting my mind rest in peace. They always found their way around and became the first thing on my mind when I woke up, the only thing during the day, and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep.

Sighing I glanced at my watch seeing that it's almost 8 pm. Dante went a long time ago. Just as I snapped in reality from thinking about the past he got a call from Marino and needed to go.

This means that I'm gonna need to look at him not only tomorrow but also the day after because I didn't have time not even for starting a tattoo.

I mean it's not that I'm complaining, I could look at him all day, but the pain and sorrow that his presence brings is unbearable.

He is so close to me yet so far.

He is in front of me yet I can't touch him.

I'm scared that if I got any closer to him the devil will jump out from somewhere and take that happiness from me.

I'm scared that he will come, however, the fear is not for myself and the fact that he would take me away, but instead in fearing of the possible outcome if he got closer to Dante.

I know that that sadistic motherfucker would make my world scramble into ashes before he does something to me.

And that's the reason for me to not let myself got closer to Dante, so nothing happens to him. I didn't sacrifice past years, going through all that torture so I could lose him at the end.

I want him to live. To have life. Happy life. Even if it's not with me, I would be happy to know that he is happy.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to lift my head and lock my gaze with Viktor's tired one.

"You can go. They called. There was some kind of problem and they will come tomorrow morning." He informed me regarding the ink delivery that needed to come today.

"Oh," mumbling I stood up "well they could call earlier. We are waiting for them for ages." Groaning I rubbed my hand over my face.

"I told them the same but they only apologized and hung up on me. I swear this I last time I'm dealing with them."

Shrugging I grabbed my jacket from the table and turned towards him when he called my name. Lifting an eyebrow at him I looked at how he send me a smirk.

"How about, I take you on a drink." He said, but after seeing my eyebrows shooting up he added "As an apology. For keeping you here this long."

I looked at him shifting on my heels, debating in my head should I go or not. "Wouldn't your wife be mad if you took me on a drink?" I teased remembering how his wife had a tantrum thrown a couple of days ago. And it was only because he was tattooing a rose on some girl's ass.