1.

Amami~Chan 💚

Kichi💜: Hey Amami~Chan! Me and Saihara~Kun are going to the boba place nearby your house, wanna come?

Amami~Chan💚: Ofc!

Kichi💜: Great! Meet us at the park we used to go to as kids! We will be at the swings.

Amami~Chan💚: Ok. See ya soon ko! <3

Kichi💜: See you soon! <3

~~~

"Why do you send hearts when you are done talking to him?" Shuichi asks pointing to the text message. "To show my affection! Me and amami~Chan known eachother since we were babys, And whenever we are finished with a sentence or when we are sending good bye depending on our mood depends on the heart! This heart means excited to see you/see you soon!" Kokichi says with a smile. Shuichi nods and scrolls up a bit and points at a different heart.

"What about the white heart?" Shuichi asks Kokichi laughs a bit and turns off his phone. "That is a symble of trust, loyalty, and happiness. We use it when we apologise/forgive for something or if we just want the other to know we trust them." Kokichi says as he slips his phone in his pocket. "Ah okay. Makes sense." Shuichi says. "...Did you think i was cheating on you?" Kokichi asks looking down. "Of course not! My mind just got the best of me." Shuichi says. Kokichi nods still looking down. Shuichi holds kokichis hand as an apoligy.

"Hey! Kokichi!!" A voice calls from behind the two males holding hands. Kokichis eyes light up as he turns around "oh hello amami~chan!" The small boy says with a bright smile. "ah, saihara~kun... Nice to see you." Amami says looking at the male next to kokichi. Shuichi waves scilently. Kokichi looks at the two for a minute before awkwardly laughing. "W-well we ought to get going right amami~chan? Saihara~Chan?" Kokichi says
pointing torwards the boba place. The other two nod. Kokichi smiles and walks ahead.

~~~

The three walk into the boba place. Each of them just got a strawberry flavor to make it easy. Once there drinks where finished the three walk over to a hill and sit at the top. "My feet hurtttt!!" Kokichi cries as he lays on the grass staring up at the clouds. "You were so energetic before though." Rantaro says laughing a bit. "That doesnt mean anything!" "heh... guess your right." 

The three sit there looking at the clouds. "Hey Amami~Chan! That one looks like you!" Kokichi says pointing up at avocado shaped cloud. "Hey! I do not look like and avocado!" "Look in a mirror and then talk to me." The two giggle and kokichi turns to saihara. "Watcha doing shumai?" "Reading." Shuichi mumbles. Kokichi sighs and sits up pulling his knees to his chest. "...Imma go get food from the gas station. I will be back you guys want something?" Kokichi asks standing up. Rantaro and shuichi shake there head. Kokichi nods and runs down the hill leaving the two.

"...so..." Rantaro says looking down at his drink. "..." Shuichi closes his book and sits up. "...you like pomegranites?" Rantaro asks awkwardly. "What kind of conversation starter is that?" Shuichi asks turning over to the other male. "I dont know..." Rantaro says with a sigh. Shuichi shakes his head with a sigh. "...Do you think kokichi is cheating on you?" Rantaro asks turning to shuichi. "...Why?" Shuichi asks with a bit of shock. "...I can see the distrust in your eyes." Rantaro says looking back up at the sky.

"..." Shuichi looks down. "..." "Amami~chan! They had the soap you wanted!" kokichi says walking up to the two. "Oh, thanks kichi, i only wanted it for my sister." "mhm." Kokichi throws the bag over to rantaro and sits down next to the two. "So what where you guys doing?" Kokichi asks with a smile. "Nothin much." Shuichi says standing up. "Im going to head home. I will see you guys later, bye ko, amami~kun." Shuichi says before walking away.

"..." Kokichi sighs and brings his knees to his chest. "...What should i do?" Kokichi asks. "Hm? What do you mean?" Rantaro says turning to kokichi. "...I know you know he thinks im cheating on him... but i dont know what to do... I want him to be able to trust me or what even is the point of our relationship?" Kokichi says burying his face into his knees. "... I dont know. I dont even know why he thinks your cheating." Rantaro replies. "..." Kokichi sighs and stands up. "Walk home with me?" Kokichi asks. Rantaro nods and stands up. The two males then begin to walk.

~~~

"Hey once you get home lets play minecraft with miu!" Kokichi says happily. "What about shuichi?" "He doesnt play games. he is extremely boring sometimes." Kokichi sighs. Rantaro chuckles and nods. "Yeah i will text you two on discord once i get home. "K! Bye RanRan!" Kokichi says waving as rantaro walks away.

~~~

                             Dumbasses

Avocadhoe: Hey everyone! Wanna play minecraft?

TheBitchNextDoor: HELL YEAH BITCH!

GrapeSatan:ALWAYS!

~~~

A/N. THIS TOOK WAY LONGER THEN IT SHOULD HAVE