6.

stfu asmo if i wanna stay up intill 12:00 in the morning eating gummy bears i can!

Akamatsu~Chan: Hey, shuichi. You alright?

Shu<3:Yeah...Why do you ask?

Akamatsu~Chan: You seemed really sad during music class, i was wondering what happened.

Shu<3: Its nothing really, kokichi just broke up with me, it was bound to happen at some point.

Akamatsu~Chan: Aw, Why?

Shu<3: ...I was just a bit to cautious and he felt like i didnt trust him...

Akamatsu~Chan: Ah, im sorry...

Shu<3:Its fine...

Akamatsu~Chan: How about we go out to the cafe tomorrow?

Shu<3: sure.

~Next Day~

Rantaro sighs as he walks down the side walk approaching the cafe him and miu where supposed to meet up at to discuss shit. Once rantaro walks in he notices shuichi and kaede. "...fuck-" Rantaro immediatly walks out of the cafe and waits for miu to arrive Once she does she looks at rantaro. "What-" "...Shuichi is in there with kaede" "N O W A Y RIGHT AFTER KOKICHI DUMPED HIM!? WHAT A USELESS-" "Hey! Im sure we just have the wrong idea "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID KAEDE KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK" "WHAT!?" "OH HELL NAH!" Miu legit kicks down the door. like- it flew- thats gonna be a lot of money hun hope its worth it. "WHAT THE FUCK!? KOKICHI BREAKS UP WITH YOU AND THEN YOU JUST MOVE RIGHT ON TO KAEDE?!" Miu yells "wh- no- its not" "SHUT UP THATS SO CLICHE!" "...Yeah- peace. " Kaede says before dipping. "...Tf-"

A/N I may have lied-