13.

Kokichi sighs as he and rantaro walk on the sidewalk. "...Hey kokichi?" "hm?" "why did you agree?" "...Dont know...thought it would be interesting..." Kokichi mumbles Rantaro chuckles patting his head. "Your so adorable when caught off guard!" Rantaro says with a chuckle. "Fuck you." "Its meant to be a compliment." "So?! Adorable isnt something a guy would take as a compliment." "Wait your a guy?" "I will murder you." "I was just joking calm down." "Your not mother!'' "hey? Since maki, kirumi and miu are all dating are they all your mother?" "MIU IS NOT MY MOTHER SHE'S TO SLUTTY!" "Alright!" Rantaro laughs watching as kokichi gets angrier.

As soon as the two enter the cafe it was around 3:02 "Welp- he's late." "So we can go?" "Yeah. Lets go have a movie night." "yes!!!" Kokichi smiles running out of the cafe. "So why did you choose 3 in the morning?" "Cuz i knew he would be asleep."  Kokichi states. Rantaro laughs. "Genious."
"I know!"

Kokichi and Rantaro walk back to the house crawling through the window. "Hey shit faces your back early." Miu says brading hiyokos hair out of boredom. "yeah he wasnt there so i said fuck it and came back." Kokichi says flopping onto his bed. "So... Movie night?" Rantaro says looking at the two girls. The two nod and turn on the tv. Rantaro smiles and walks over to kokichi sitting next to him.

A/N. i got shit to do tomorrow so yeah- love y'all stay safe <3