15

~12 pm~

Kokichi's eyes flutter open looking at his father who was poking his cheek. "what do you want?" Kokichi whispers making sure to not wake up the other idiots. "We need to talk." Kokichis father whispers back. Kokichi shakes his head rolling over. "I dont want to talk to you." "I know your angry at me but please just listen." "You never listen to me when i talk so why should i listen to you?" "Please. Your sister is going to listen." "Okay? And shes an idiot your point?" "Dont call your sister an idiot." "Okay. Shes an ugly pig. Your point." "Stop calling your sister names." "Im not calling her names. Im describing her." "kokichi..." "Fine what do you want?"

Kokichi sits up stepping on miu as he walks out of the room with his father following. "great, now that i have you both out here..." "SPIT IT OUT MAN!!!" "Calm down." "N o you woke us up, your dating an ugly slutty abusing rude ass bitch and you expect us to listen to whatever it is you want to tell us." "candy broke up with me..." (no offense if your name is candy)
"WOOOOOO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CELEBRATE?!" Hiyoko says clapping. "...Im not celebrating." The father says. "Welp imma go celebrate with two large frys." Kokichi says grabbing his hoodie. "AYO WHORES WAKE UP WE ARE GOING TO MC DONALDS!!!"
Miu and rantaro groan grabbing there hoodies and sitting up with yawns.

"When the fuck did your friends even get here?" The father asks. "uhm like... 3 am?" Kokichi mumbles. "...I love you both...but i swear to god..." "BYE FATHER!!! THANKS FOR THE MONEY I STOLE!!!" Kokichi says running out of the house with miu following and rantaro apologising.

A/N. Things going back to normal. <3